Single and Christian...

U

Unregistered

Single and Christian...

I've been single for 3 years now, and I have only had one serious boyfriend(I'm only 20 years old).
But lately I've been feeling so lonely - I swear its the season of relationships! Every coffee shop, store even school I see couples after couples.
I've been crushing on two fantastic, Christian boys but guess what? They are both taken :|

I'm not meaning to be all "poor me" on here, I would just really appreciate some words of encouragement.

Now time for the Taylor Swift music............... ;)

thinks this is your time of temptation.:smiley90:hold firm stick to your guns.what seperates us from animals is that we forgo the instinct of i want i get.patience is the key.

thinks this is your time of temptation.:smiley90:hold firm stick to your guns.what seperates us from animals is that we forgo the instinct of i want i get.patience is the key.
I agree with smellycat. The right 1 will come your way. When God says it is time it is gonna be "Hoop der he is!":smiley10:and a match made in heaven!!:smiley20: Very cool indeed.

Chili out.

I know this is sometimes
easier said than done, but

trustjesus.jpg

I agree with what everyone else has said. Just be patient. You are still young, and before you know it the right one will come into your life. Hang in there!

No doubt about it . This the time when every one who is not attached has feelings of loneliness and they say as Christmas approaches it gets worse.

I don't know if you are a Christian or not but if you are there should be groups at your church that you can join to fellowship with others of your age.

If you know Jesus as your personal Saviour then you can go to Him for comfort . He says to us that He is closer than a brother. Pray and ask Him to help you with this issue .

If you are not a Christian , you can ask Jesus into your heart and the loneliness that you are feeling will lighten . All you have to do is in your simple words ask Him to be Lord of your life .

For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit,”
- 1 Peter 3:18

You can accept Jesus' offer of freedom by acknowledging your sin and asking Jesus to take it away. Jesus promises you freedom from guilt and sin, and a chance to start things fresh. You'll live a new life a life with a purpose, knowing that God loves you and will help you through whatever life throws your way.

God Bless

never get swayed by peoples words,this is the main threat to us.satan knows the gospel and uses people to sway you.

Hmm .... Better to be single and happy than to be married to the wrong person , who possibly abuses . God will give you Mr Right but you might " CHOOSE " Mr Wrong . God knows best . That's why He is God . He is all knowing , all sufficient, all powerful , all seeing all understanding, and He hears and answers prayer. .... Many Blessing to you in your journey with the Lord . Put Him first and He will honour you .

28.Psalm 84:10
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.

29.Psalm 118:8
It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

I've been single for 3 years now, and I have only had one serious boyfriend(I'm only 20 years old).
But lately I've been feeling so lonely - I swear its the season of relationships! Every coffee shop, store even school I see couples after couples.
I've been crushing on two fantastic, Christian boys but guess what? They are both taken :|

I'm not meaning to be all "poor me" on here, I would just really appreciate some words of encouragement.

Now time for the Taylor Swift music............... ;)

You are 20 and so you should have a very vibrant social life. I am wondering why you don't have more than one man. You don't have to date people seriously. There are so many men out there and you can have fun with a lot of them. Get out and look. They are everywhere and if it doesn't work out then go find another one. When you finally do find someone you'll know what you want and don't want because you'll have experience. Being 20 and only having had one boyfriend is a little scary. They aren't boys if you are 20. They are men. Maybe your problem is that you are after boys and not men? Either way no man is taken unless they are married.

It is sometimes difficult to meet a man you really like... try something new, go somewhere you have never been to..Make the first move..and who knows you just might meet someone!:),trust God, he has a way of connecting people...

Back