Singleness

Settling is hard when there is literally NOWHERE to settle and its too expensive.
People stay single because they just can't afford marriage.
I know it’s hard lanolin I’ve been there.

I’m currently 55 and live on the edge of an island infested with seagulls and not much else, I am miles away from activity and there is only a handful of married people here. My faith is growing day by day because I fight and refuse to believe my romantic life is over. God may take me to the grave single but it won’t stop me from enjoying the belief he’s out there somewhere.

Praying you catch the faith float lan, It’s free only by hearing the Word… u can do it!

Seagulls stole my snacks. My friend gave me too much food, and the seagulls saw it and took it.
I don't know why she was giving ME food, I already had my own lunch. Anyway, seagulls are notorious scavengers and take anything that is left out.

I don't believe in romance, in fact, a psychiatrist tried to convince me to have romance in my life and I'm like what have you been reading, Mills and Boon? You know that is complete fantasy and never actually happens in real life. Danielle Steel married at least 5 times. Some of her husbands were criminals!

Sorry-i tend to think in pictures sometimes and talk from my backside and think everyone else knows what I’m on about.

A float is a carnival bus when people are celebrating for one reason or another.
A faith float would be similar but would be filled with faith people. Perhaps full of bible characters and symbolism the like.

Here’s one I found earlier.

Attachments

• D67D1C55-F781-4BA7-B89A-B5CF34614754.jpeg
    D67D1C55-F781-4BA7-B89A-B5CF34614754.jpeg
    315.5 KB · Views: 5
Seagulls stole my snacks. My friend gave me too much food, and the seagulls saw it and took it.
I don't know why she was giving ME food, I already had my own lunch. Anyway, seagulls are notorious scavengers and take anything that is left out.

I don't believe in romance, in fact, a psychiatrist tried to convince me to have romance in my life and I'm like what have you been reading, Mills and Boon? You know that is complete fantasy and never actually happens in real life. Danielle Steel married at least 5 times. Some of her husbands were criminals!
Ah lanolin, as the song goes, you just haven’t met him yet!

I haven't met Michael Buble no, but I don't have any great desire to meet Michael Buble. I can just watch him on you-tube. :LOL:

Sorry-i tend to think in pictures sometimes and talk from my backside and think everyone else knows what I’m on about.

A float is a carnival bus when people are celebrating for one reason or another.
A faith float would be similar but would be filled with faith people. Perhaps full of bible characters and symbolism the like.

Sorry never seen it. Looks a bit like something in the Santa Parade, but I'm too old for that now. Besides, my church doesn't do things like that. The Farmers department store runs the Auckland Santa Parade, but my local one, whenever it was on, I would always be working, so never saw it.

The only time I got on a faith tiki tour really was when one church group went round singing Christmas Carols door to door. I dressed as an angel, but dressing up is entirely optional. Do this every year.

I have no idea what you are on about. Are you saying I don't have faith because I'm not married?

Hey Via;

Haven't Met You Yet is a catchy tune. I'm glad the song included caption otherwise I wouldn't know what Michael was saying. lol!

The lyrics are similar to what I shared with God before I met my wife. I also made a promise to bear fruit. In that prayer I was 27 and meant to have children. As I grew in my faith and I learned that bearing fruit meant my attitude and production in life coming from the inner cup of my heart to God.

The faith float that you shared reminded me of a song that popped in thy head;

Strange, but that's me. Other people's words or pictures can fill me with a song.

God bless you, sister.

I have been to Liverpool but not on the Magical Mystery tour. I have been on the ferry on the Mersey though.

Bearing fruit does not literally mean having children. It means spiritual fruit.

People seem to have this idea that the New Testament did not happen at all and God wants us to go forth and multiply as if only two people exist on earth and He still needs to expand the human population. Where are people going to live...Antarctica??

Back