Sins forgotten

It is sometimes brought up 'how can an eternal God forget anything'.
Briefly: consider eternity to be a ring and this journey in time and space to be a little 'hicky' affixed to the side of that ring. Now that 'hicky' is a finite component. As soon as Lucifer separated himself from the eternal God him became isolated in that 'hickey's. Now consider all that is fall is confined within that 'hicky' and only that which is redeemed is returned to the circle.
That 'hicky' is not part of that ring and so it only exists on borrowed time...
Just a thought.
It is a popular misconception that hell is eternal - eternal separation yes but all that is not part of God will at some point cease to exist.

Its true, we can assume that God will not literally be in hell, but he will know everything that goes on there. Remember when Jesus says "take those who did not want me to be their king and kill them in front of me" Luke 19.27, i can assume from this that hell's people will not literally be in front of Jesus, suffering, but that Jesus will know everything that goes on there, the people in hell will be crying out to Jesus "day" and "night". This verse gives us a clue into Jesus as God. This is one verse that demonstrates Jesus authority as a member of the triune God.

It is sometimes brought up 'how can an eternal God forget anything'. Briefly: consider eternity to be a ring and this journey in time and space to be a little 'hicky' affixed to the side of that ring. Now that 'hicky' is a finite component. As soon as Lucifer separated himself from the eternal God him became isolated in that 'hickey's. Now consider all that is fall is confined within that 'hicky' and only that which is redeemed is returned to the circle.
That 'hicky' is not part of that ring and so it only exists on borrowed time...Just a thought. It is a popular misconception that hell is eternal - eternal separation yes but all that is not part of God will at some point cease to exist.

Hello 2404;

As I was prayerfully reading Sins forgotten a couple of questions popped in my head and blue and red lighted your quotes.

If I'm defining hicky correctly in your post, is describing meaningless and empty talk.

Please explain the side of that ring.

"It is a popular misconception that hell is eternal - eternal separation yes but all that is not part of God will at some point cease to exist."
Please elaborate?

Thank you, 2404.

God bless you and your family.

Hello 2404;

As I was prayerfully reading Sins forgotten a couple of questions popped in my head and blue and red lighted your quotes.

If I'm defining hicky correctly in your post, is describing meaningless and empty talk.

Please explain the side of that ring.

"It is a popular misconception that hell is eternal - eternal separation yes but all that is not part of God will at some point cease to exist."
Please elaborate?

Thank you, 2404.

God bless you and your family.

Hello Bobinfaith
Nice to see you and I'm sure everyone will again relax in your ministry.
Since I'm limited to my phone I tend to be brief.
I use the concept of a circle to represent eternity because it has no beginning nor end. Our understanding of eternal is limited to intellectual concepts so it is difficult to frame. The hicky refers to the creation of space and time which must have a starting point as do all things that we can conceive because we are at this time in the fish bowl. Once we return to eternity and are with the Lord we are more than just working with an allotment of life. That is also why everything outside of God will have an end.
I sure I did a poor job of covering that concept but if you want the whole picture you can look up William Branhams ministry.
God bless you brother...

Back