Snake owners?

Snake owners?

I love snakes as pets. I currently have a Boa Constrictor and my daughter has a Corn Snake. They are so much fun and easy to take care of. Anyone else like snakes or other reptiles?:dance:

I love snakes as pets. I currently have a Boa Constrictor and my daughter has a Corn Snake. They are so much fun and easy to take care of. Anyone else like snakes or other reptiles?:dance:

No, I don't care for snakes at all... I love the four legged variety of pets, but to each their own.:D

Cheri

I love snakes! Two months ago I actually got two, 2 month old Ball Pythons. I got one male and one female! I've had them since August and last month I finally got the male to eat. The female still hasn't eaten since I got her, so I'm a little worried that she won't be okay, but we'll see. I'll post pictures as soon as I take some.

That's a video of my Red Tail Boa!

I tried, I just couldn't watch it. I don't like snakes and a mouse can make me jump up on top of something in a heartbeat, but that just seemed so cruel to me.

I know lots of people like snakes as pets. My grandson has some kind of miniature python....it's just not for me though. I'll stick to my doggies, who eat dried (not alive food).:smiley10:

Snake owners?

Some snakes are dangerous and they will try to eat you. Especially the big ones. I saw a news report of a big snake that almost ate a little boy, and he had to go to the hospital because that snake inflicted serious injuries on him.

I guess they just were not smart enough to figure it out that you don't own a pet that can eat you.

It's really sad.

Snake owners?
I love snakes as pets. I currently have a Boa Constrictor and my daughter has a Corn Snake. They are so much fun and easy to take care of.
Anyone else like snakes or other reptiles?:dance:

I think snakes are lovely pets but I don't know if I would own one.
I think snakes are horrible. I cant stand them. They make my skin crawl.

Hello, Lockheart,

3 months after you wrote this thread I wonder why you never came back. GULP! šŸ˜Ž (kidding)

Snakes give me the heebee jeebees and after reading Genesis 3 I'm done and won't get near one.

I donā€™t mind snakes, I find them rather fascinating. We have many small garter snakes in our yard. In the wild they do a great service in controlling rodent and insect populations.

However, to keep one as a pet is out if the question as I cold net feed them mice, whether the mice be alive or dead.

Back