So Depressing

Love you too we all love you.

Once visited a church I won't ever go to again...Every thing pleached was on the latest gloom and doom in the News...

He said little about anyting in the GOOD NEWS.

If I wanted to get depressed I could have stayed home in my jamies with a cup of coffee and a biscuit and studied the local newspaper...

Is your church like this:confused:

That is NOT from the Lord:confused:

Don't know about you guys but my Christ is not in a state of depression, nor does he desire His Bride to be!:D:jesus-cross::jesus-sign::amen:

I used to listen to a radio show that taught about all the evil New Age forces that were raising there ugly heads . Every time I turned it of I felt myself feeling beat up or just palin down. I realized then that while it is important to know whats going on such things should never be our focus. This scripture says it best:

Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Php 4:9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

It will be ok, I try to think of what Paul said when he wrote about wanting to die so he could be with the Lord. But he knew it would be better for others if he would stay whear he was so to save others. I have a burden for lost people and I want to tell everyone about Jesus, but sometimes it is hard. But I pray to God to give me strength to share Christ boldly. I am trying:)

This made me think of that comedian...

"My Gramma was always saying 'We're living in the end days. These are our final hours.' Now, first of all, if you knew it was the final hours and I didn't...how are you going to go and ruin it for me, instead of just letting me ejoy what little time I got?

"And Gramma...how come WE gotta be living in our final days? I bet you WE weren't living in our final days when you and Grampa were out messing around?":eek:

Anyways, I truly believe that we really are close to our last days. Honestly. I don't even watch news anymore because there's just so much that people are doing wrong to each other...

There's a lady on TV selling her breast milk. A man was caught after stealing a laptop out of a pickup truck in a motel parking lot (turned out the computer belonged to the Department of Defense). Three teenaged boys were jailed after beating up on a 8-year-old at a bus stop.

I tell everybody in my house to pray! Get yourselves ready! Hang onto your faith in Jesus!

In my eyes, the end is going to be a joyous time when I'll no longer feel like an outsider in a wicked world.:)

What a priviledge to serve the Master in days such as this!

Back