So....found Out...

I'm territorial....I honestly didn't realize that about myself. I always thought I was being invaded, guess it's not quite that simple. What I mistake for invasion, occasionally is simply a suggestion or instruction taken wrong.

Just another thing that keeps me from being perfect. Another thing I need Him to help me work on. UGH!

Anyone else?

Ya me hehehe! I got a BIG bubble. Don't mess with my bubble man. I turn into chili poppers! LOL If I need instruction/ guidance
I will let you into my bubble. if it is forced thru my bubble I am poppin :). Really depends on the situation :)

I'm territorial....I honestly didn't realize that about myself. I always thought I was being invaded, guess it's not quite that simple. What I mistake for invasion, occasionally is simply a suggestion or instruction taken wrong.

Just another thing that keeps me from being perfect. Another thing I need Him to help me work on. UGH!

Anyone else?
Indeed. I am the same way. I mean well and I know that I do not communicate well, but I can't keep my mouth shut... then comes the foot :D

Anyone else?

Maybe you are thinking that being "territorial" is bad. I don think it is as we are to use the "shield of faith" as a means of protection from wrong believing, and or fiery darts the enemy may fire your way. There is all kinds of crazy things being taught as being from God that is in error. Is what you are hearing anointed, if it is, it is from God, if not then toss it aside.

Pro 4:23 Guard your heart with all vigilance, for from it are the sources of life. (NET)

Maybe you are thinking that being "territorial" is bad. I don think it is as we are to use the "shield of faith" as a means of protection from wrong believing, and or fiery darts the enemy may fire your way. There is all kinds of crazy things being taught as being from God that is in error. Is what you are hearing anointed, if it is, it is from God, if not then toss it aside.

Pro 4:23 Guard your heart with all vigilance, for from it are the sources of life. (NET)

Thank you for that. I'll start adding the positive back into my thoughts....

Back