So grateful to the God of my soul

Father thank you.

Thank you that you love me.

Thank you that you send me help when I am mixed up.

Thank you for your Holy Spirit. Thank you 1 million times for Him.
He is my very life and oxygen.

Please help me make it to heaven.

Help me to spend the rest of my life doing the homework that it will take to make sure I see you one day.

I wanna be ready when your ready. Don't let me live without you or without you at home in Heaven.

Help me fulfil my life's mission. My life's call. May I leave no stone unturned.

Help me handle my family well. May I do the best to hear your voice the way it should be so that my family is how it pleases you. May I please you.

Where it doesn't please you - may your grace and mercy that supersedes all my strength please take over in my human frailty - just so that you are happy.

I would like to be happy too but yours counts first. It would be nice if I could be happy here Father - Your Way.

Help me do the will of the One who sent me. Let that be my food.

I love you with all my heart, all my soul - all my life.

I love you and thank you for making yourself sooo real to me.

Thank you for being SO tangible.

Thank you that I am just a prayer away from you and everytime I pray there you are. There you are.

Thank you.

Help me pray Daddy. Help me pray for others. Help me make my life so I am disciplined in prayer, in your Presence.

I need your Presence at home - throughout that whole house - every corner. Thank you Daddy for my new house.

Thank you for how you miraculously provided it for me to the point were my mouth is open as to how such could come into my life.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE MY PAPA FOR MY INHERITANCE AND ALLLLL MY BLESSINGS.

I KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT YOU LOOOOOVE ME.

Mercedes Benz C200 AMG (How you gonna do it I don't know but I trust you fully).

From the one you washed with your precious blood on that day that I met you and thus began the rest of my life.

Back