So hi.

Robertwarhero1

Account Closed
Hy Iam Robert and iam new here,so hi. Forgive me but i tend to be very shy but give me an day or two and i'll open up,I like poetry and playing video games so if iam not here iam mostly doing what i do best.

Welcome to CFS my friend.

Please make yourself at home, and if you have any questions, please contact any staff member who would be happy to help.

Scroll down to the Entertainment Area and look at the "Sports, Games and Health" discussion area. Please remember that anything posted at CFS must follow all international copyright laws. Also, off site linking MAY be monitored by the CFS staff for content and removed at the discression of the staff.

I haven't seen a case on YouTube were copyright law applied to lps,mostly they fall under fair use.But if it Pleases the staff i'll run my videos through them via pm to see if its okay to post.

I haven't seen a case on YouTube were copyright law applied to lps,mostly they fall under fair use.But if it Pleases the staff i'll run my videos through them via pm to see if its okay to post.

Please place one only (for now) in the Games area and we will evaluate. Thank you.

Back