So....what's for supper tonight?

violet

Inactive
So....what's for supper tonight?

We are having steak and we are not beef eaters but steaks on the grill....yum!

lol and my invitation also! I am in albany ny come and get me Violet!! lol I was thinking about some artery cloging Burger King! and a Nice Iced Coffe or smoothie or maybe Carmel Latte from Dunkin Donuts...yumm!!

If there's anything I like better than honey and Ketchup, it's bologna and strawberries...

WOW ...:eek:

Seriously, I'm doing some olive oil poached Tilapia* with dark rice, asparagus and a light sauce which includes milk, egg white, corn meal, basil, rosemary, finely chopped yellow onion, diced cherry tomato, some grated 2 year old cheddar cheese and oregano.

Bon Appetite!

Ref*: Matthew 17:24-27 (KJV)

Whoowee!! Baloney and strawberries!! My favorite!

Wonder who is going to believe us?

Actually, I LOVE fish and your dinner sounds better!

Great! It sounds delicious!
Especially honey and strawberries!
For pitty in my region the gathering of strawberries is coming to end,
but we've got cherries, currants, raspberries and ... lots of apples now!

Seriously, I'm doing some olive oil poached Tilapia* with dark rice, asparagus and a light sauce which includes milk, egg white, corn meal, basil, rosemary, finely chopped yellow onion, diced cherry tomato, some grated 2 year old cheddar cheese and oregano.

Bon Appetite!

Ref*: Matthew 17:24-27 (KJV)

Wow, Pastor Gary, our families should get together and you and I should cook for them! It sounds like you would give me a run for my money! And here I thought I was the "gourmet" on this forum!:mad:

We had left overs last night!

Laura:)

Restarting...

Tonight I am making oven broiled chicken with mushroom risotto! I'm using chicken thighs which I seasoned with salt and dried thyme, then pulled the skin aside without removing it, put some butter and a slice of lemon then cover with the skin and broil about 10 minutes on each side. The risotto I just made with veggie broth, onions, leeks, shallots and garlic and mushrooms sauted in butter! Really Yummy!

You know - I was going to do the same meal, but I just didn't have the 'thyme' for it! :D

Tonight I am making oven broiled chicken with mushroom risotto! I'm using chicken thighs which I seasoned with salt and dried thyme, then pulled the skin aside without removing it, put some butter and a slice of lemon then cover with the skin and broil about 10 minutes on each side. The risotto I just made with veggie broth, onions, leeks, shallots and garlic and mushrooms sauted in butter! Really Yummy!

Yum, Laura..... Can I come to your house.?

[
2.gif
2.gif

Yum, Laura..... Can I come to your house.?

[
2.gif
2.gif

Anytime, friend! Bring the whole family, I love to feed people!:)

P.S. I LOVE your smiley's! I heard a rumor that Jeff was going to add some more to the CFS collection, but I haven't seen any... Jeff??:D

Since my girls are at their grandparents for the weekend, I'm planning on campaigning to go out for dinner when my husband gets home from work; this will depend on how tired he is. Ideally we'll go to Chipotle (a fast food taco/burrito place, but it's all fresh and organic), which is my super craving this pregnancy. :D

Otherwise, I will probably just make chicken with rice.

P.S. I LOVE your smiley's! I heard a rumor that Jeff was going to add some more to the CFS collection, but I haven't seen any... Jeff??:D

Laura,...... I get them from.. bestsmileys.com

Tonight is easy night! So, we're having pan seared NY strip steak with caramelized onions and corn which I flash boil then brush generously with a sauce made from mayo, italian cheeses and herbs (thyme, parsley, dill), then wrap in 2 bacon slices. I wrap the whole thing in aluminum foil and cook in a 400 degree oven for about 30 minutes! Yummo! (I actually came up with that saying before Rachel Ray!):D

Back