Some answered prayers

Some answered prayers

I was so distressed, in pain, weak and discouraged today. I have a long term problem in our office that I had to find solutions and worked on it. I always fail looking for answers. This really brings weakness on myself up to my very soul.
I prayed God, how can I survive this challenge that will ruin my relationship and trust to others.
As I opened my email, I found God's word saying: I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME (PHILIPPIANS 4:13).
This brings enlightenment on my soul, that There's still hope in every darkness, there is still solutions and there are still answers. Although it's still blurry on how I can find solution on my recent problem, but I TRUST THE LORD JESUS CHRIST to straightened every flaws and solve my problems, lifting them all UP TO HIM..
I STICK TO YOU LORD JESUS!!!!
:smiley40:

For encouragement

2 Corinthians 12:8-10 (New International Version)

8Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Nehemiah 8:10 (New International Version)

10 Nehemiah said, "Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength."

Hope you have a great day resting in Him .

I was so distressed, in pain, weak and discouraged today. I have a long term problem in our office that I had to find solutions and worked on it. I always fail looking for answers. This really brings weakness on myself up to my very soul.
I prayed God, how can I survive this challenge that will ruin my relationship and trust to others.
As I opened my email, I found God's word saying: I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME (PHILIPPIANS 4:13).
This brings enlightenment on my soul, that There's still hope in every darkness, there is still solutions and there are still answers. Although it's still blurry on how I can find solution on my recent problem, but I TRUST THE LORD JESUS CHRIST to straightened every flaws and solve my problems, lifting them all UP TO HIM..
I STICK TO YOU LORD JESUS!!!!
:smiley40:

Amen .... Great encouragement . God Bless . God's Word never fails and when we are focused on Jesus , the Holy Spirit drops the Word into our heart for each situation we are going through . God Bless .

Don't you love it when God sends a word that's, like, tailor-made for your situation? Just another small reminder that He loves you and he cares so much. It's great we serve a God like that.

Back