Some Software Improvement

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
I've upgraded the forum software and along with it came some improvements such as Google+/Twitter registration, editor improvements, multi-qoute and a few new tools for moderators. Just letting you know. :)

OK, so that seems to be fixed now tnx.
My next gripe is 1. It seems mousing over Bible texts does not bring up the passage anymore. 2. Did I mention that the " symbol is missing so that when quoting, we have to type in the bb code.
Can these be fixed or not?

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
OK, so that seems to be fixed now tnx.
My next gripe is 1. It seems mousing over Bible texts does not bring up the passage anymore. 2. Did I mention that the " symbol is missing so that when quoting, we have to type in the bb code.
Can these be fixed or not?
Hi Calvin, I have corrected the verse link issue. I always have to redo custom modifications after an upgrade and I might missed that. Does the quote function work for you now?

Also, I have been away for sometime, travelling mostly for my new business venture so please excuse me for my late responses. Thanks.

Thanks Jeff, the Bible verse mouse over is working however I still don't have the quote marks.... Ohh I see, the insert button gives a drop down meny which contains among other things quote. Sorry, I was looking for a button with "" "". OK so all good thanks Jeff.

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Thanks Jeff, the Bible verse mouse over is working however I still don't have the quote marks.... Ohh I see, the insert button gives a drop down meny which contains among other things quote. Sorry, I was looking for a button with "" "". OK so all good thanks Jeff.
Glad to hear that it's working now. :)