SOMEONE NEEDS YOU (Encouraging Word)

I've no idea what my gifts and talents are.

You have gifts and talents my Brother. Just pray for the Lord to reveal them to you.

When you posted that picture that you took at night of the city, where it looked like little people, I could feel the Spirit through your post. That's a talent and a gift right there. I'm sure there are many, many more. Pray and meditate and the Lord will show you.

Blessings, Cheri

Bless you both!

My brother I just wanted to add this. Don't ever doubt that you have gifts, talents and abilities. God made each one of us special. And He gifted each and every one of us for His special purpose. So know that you have a gift, a talent and ability. And you may even have several. Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 7:7 points this out and even Proverbs 18:16 which specifically says your gift will make room for you. It starts out with the premise that you have one. So know that you do. If you study 1 Corinthians 12, you will see some of the gifts that the Bible speaks of... and most importantly, as was said by Sis. Cheri, seek the Lord and He will reveal what He has placed in you. After all He gave them to you.
One other thing, I have found that the thing comes so easily for me to do that is my talent, my gift. Because that is the thing that I share the most and where I am most at ease doing. So that thing you love to do, that you give no second thought about how to do it, that you seem to flow in, that may be yours.
Ask God. He won't let you down.
Be blessed!

Back