Sonship rights

Sonship rights

Sonship rights

Sanctified - means to be set apart. After we are born again we are set apart, members in particular …heaven bound.
I Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

Justified – in a manner of speaking is to completely released from the penalty of sin.

Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification. The original text reads Who was delivered for our offenses and was raised again when we were justified. When God raised Jesus we were completely released from the penalty of sin.
Romans 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26: To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Romans 5:6-9 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
7: For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
8: But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9: Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Redeemed – means to recover ownership of, by paying a specified sum. That sum was of coarse Jesus Christ, and the price he paid was his life on the cross. We have been redeemed from the curse of the law.
Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Rightesousness – Romans 5:19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith
How righteous is God? Spiritually a believer is as righteous, as free from sin as God.

Ministry of Reconciliation - II Corinthians 5:17 & 18 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18: And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
Notice in verse 17 it says “be in Christ†not “Christ in you†as Colossians 1:27 states. “Christ in you†is what God made unto you when you were born again; “you in Christ†is what you do by renewing your mind. That is how all things become new, by changing your way of thinking according to the Word of God. Verse 18 says we have been given the ministry of reconciliation. In the Gospels Jesus Christ had the ministry of reconciling men back to God. In this age of Grace, the ministry of reconciling men back to God, has been committed to us. How do we do this? Verse 19 says God has committed the Word of reconciliation unto us v:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the Word of reconciliation. It’s an awesome responsibility and privilege.............. and it is one of our sonship rights.

Nice post azheis- as we grow in Christ anweare renewed in our minds unto faith in God's Word and not the things of this world . Then we are able to expierience all these things

Gal 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
Gal 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
Gal 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
Gal 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
Gal 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

romans 8:14For as many as are led in practice by the Spirit of God, they are sons of God.... practical use

1 jn 3:2 we are still all children and not what we shall be... till that day!

positional on earth ...children... sons sitted with Christ in the heavens

Because of Jesus Christ we have all of these given to us ……….. now…. if I could only walk daily in that renewed mind, resurrection perfection.
Everyday the world beats at us, and I know as sons and daughters we don’t see the half of it ….kind of like Mr. Magoo {if you remember that show at the beginning} where he is just walking, and stuff is happening all around him……. kind of like the adversary throwing stuff at us, but God is there protecting us, and catching us so we don’t fall
That’s what I feel like some days ………….

Back