SOUL

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
A certain very practical man, whom we'll call Bob, took absolutely nothing for granted.
Bob kept a large toolbox and first-aid kit in the trunk of his Volvo, just in case.
He had a Swiss Army knife and cell phone in his briefcase, just in case.
Bob had insurance on everything. Why, he had insurance on his insurance, just in case.
He carried an umbrella with him to work even when the weatherman said there was more chance that the Cubs would win the World Series than that it would rain, just in case.
He filled his safe-deposit box with solid-gold Krugerands, just in case.
He had enough pension-fund money and IRAs to live well and travel often, even if he lived to 125, just in case.
But in all his preparation there was one thing Bob gave scarce thought to: What would happen to his soul after he died? What could be more impractical? he thought. He did not read the Bible seriously for himself. He avoided church. "Most likely," he would joke with his friends, "we die like a dog, and then it's over."
Wouldn't you know it, when Bob was forty-nine, his car was broadsided in an intersection by a drunk driver, and Bob died instantly. To Bob's surprise, though, his soul did not extinguish like a candle.

God said to him, "How could you be so foolish! You prepared for everything but what matters most: where your soul will spend eternity. And now forever and ever you will have nothing---nothing but unremitting sorrow."

After several thousand years in hell, Bob admitted to himself, What a fool I was to focus all my attention on that brief life on earth and ignore the life that will never end.

So will it be for all who do not prepare to meet God.

Afterlife, Death, Hell, Judgement
Amos 4:12; Luke 12:13-21

There is this man I work with.

I really need to trust God thus week to give him this message.

I have said it to him too but it wasn't direct.

I will pray about it so I can tell him between today and tomorrow.

That you cannot pass everywhere else

Father, we bind the strongman from this man's mind, and we thank You for granting unto Him the gift of repentance and
Preparing his mind to receive what You have to say to him. We thank You also for giving Mercedes the words and the strength to speak to him, and putting other laborers across his path to minister unto Him. We plead the blood of Jesus over him and claim him for You, and thank You that Your Word never returns unto You void, but it will accomplish all that You have set forth to do. In Jesus Name, Amen

Will stop at the prayer station first.

I have learned this should be first always in all ways !
Sadly enough too many Christians use Prayer as the last result after they have exhausted everything in their own strength.

No Friends, Prayer and constant fellowship with the Father and finding out His heart in any situation needs to be the first thing we do!!

Blessings
FCJ

I have learned this should be first always in all ways !
Sadly enough too many Christians use Prayer as the last result after they have exhausted everything in their own strength.

No Friends, Prayer and constant fellowship with the Father and finding out His heart in any situation needs to be the first thing we do!!

Blessings
FCJ

Thank you so much for this.

On Monday I had a date night with Dad. I brought this situation before the LORD. It was cool, I felt I should tackle
this a certain way.

And wouldn't you know it, I was in the man's office today and we were talking random business work etc issues.

And we both ended up on how integrity at the end of the day is key. He said that he must give account. I agreed
and chimed in which I can tell you right now was Holy Spirit. I said to him that I just want to make sure every area
of my life is where He wants it when he takes me.

Those were my words. The phone rang and he had to go but I will write him a letter cause I think that then he will
have something to refer to.

Thank you my brothers and sister for your support in His work.

Mercedes Benz C200 AMG.

Thank you so much for this.

On Monday I had a date night with Dad. I brought this situation before the LORD. It was cool, I felt I should tackle
this a certain way.

And wouldn't you know it, I was in the man's office today and we were talking random business work etc issues.

And we both ended up on how integrity at the end of the day is key. He said that he must give account. I agreed
and chimed in which I can tell you right now was Holy Spirit. I said to him that I just want to make sure every area
of my life is where He wants it when he takes me.

Those were my words. The phone rang and he had to go but I will write him a letter cause I think that then he will
have something to refer to.

Thank you my brothers and sister for your support in His work.

Mercedes Benz C200 AMG.

Amen! That's great news sister! Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience with us.

In Christ,
Gina

TESTIMONY

My dearest Brothers and Sisters I am so humbled by His goodness!
I am so humbled also by His ability and in a weird sense His humility towards us,
to hear our prayers.

I finally had a meeting this morning with him in his office. And today I wasn't
getting out without telling him about Jesus dying on the cross for him.

After chit chatting back and forth some strength just came and I said I am doing
this.

I started by saying, I have been friends with you for some time now. And I would
not be a good friend if I did not tell you that Jesus died on the cross for you. And
that one day when the time has come - would we be ready for Him to take us home?

We have all areas of our lives - how is the most important area - the spiritual one or
the relationship with God?

That was it. It turns out - he already has a close relationship with God. And we talked
about meeting our Master one day - and doing everything we can to do that.

What surprised me about this was that people want to hear the gospel. Funny thing
is I was hesitating and all but the moment I said Jesus Christ died for you - he put
down the lid of his laptop and gave me 100% of his attention.

Thank you all for being part of this special experience with our God together with me.
(I have peace all is done to make sure he sees God one day).

Merc.

YEEESSSS!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!! For your word says, Luke 9:26 (NIV) Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

Thank you Jesus for giving our sister the courage and strength to speak through the hesitation and speak the truth and not be ashamed. THANK YOU JESUS and AMEN!!!!

YEEESSSS!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!! For your word says, Luke 9:26 (NIV) Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

Thank you Jesus for giving our sister the courage and strength to speak through the hesitation and speak the truth and not be ashamed. THANK YOU JESUS and AMEN!!!!

Thank you Father :)

TESTIMONY

My dearest Brothers and Sisters I am so humbled by His goodness!
I am so humbled also by His ability and in a weird sense His humility towards us,
to hear our prayers.

I finally had a meeting this morning with him in his office. And today I wasn't
getting out without telling him about Jesus dying on the cross for him.

After chit chatting back and forth some strength just came and I said I am doing
this.

I started by saying, I have been friends with you for some time now. And I would
not be a good friend if I did not tell you that Jesus died on the cross for you. And
that one day when the time has come - would we be ready for Him to take us home?

We have all areas of our lives - how is the most important area - the spiritual one or
the relationship with God?

That was it. It turns out - he already has a close relationship with God. And we talked
about meeting our Master one day - and doing everything we can to do that.

What surprised me about this was that people want to hear the gospel. Funny thing
is I was hesitating and all but the moment I said Jesus Christ died for you - he put
down the lid of his laptop and gave me 100% of his attention.

Thank you all for being part of this special experience with our God together with me.
(I have peace all is done to make sure he sees God one day).

Merc.

Glory to God! What an awesome testimony of God's goodness and grace.
So glad he is already saved! Glory to God! And i rejoice with you both in the victory that God has had in this situation.

Sounds like he just needed some encouragement and praise towards God, to help him. So glad that you could be there to be a joy helper. And that joy will help his hope, and be his strength. For the Joy of the Lord is our strength!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

Glory to God! What an awesome testimony of God's goodness and grace.
So glad he is already saved! Glory to God! And i rejoice with you both in the victory that God has had in this situation.

Sounds like he just needed some encouragement and praise towards God, to help him. So glad that you could be there to be a joy helper. And that joy will help his hope, and be his strength. For the Joy of the Lord is our strength!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

Amen my sister!!!!!!

Back