spirit matters

smellycat

Account Closed
spirit matters

Holy spirit this is God,evil spirit hitting your weaknesses ,and leading you astray,this is satan.satan pretends to be God.tweaks you a little and you stray.:read-bible:

lets get to basics were is satan,he is in heaven correct.how does he communicate,i dont think he sends pigeons.look around you ,all people think there special to God.they have a special relationship,but when they get to the nitty gritty most are influenced by a false god.:read-bible:

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
(1John 4:1-3).
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.(1Thessalonians 5:21). People want to serve God on their own terms and feelings and disregard His word, as a result whatever spirit that comes their way is able to sway them to a path of destruction. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge(Hosea 6:4)

They forget also that Satan is very deceiving in his appearance (And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light - 2Corinthians 11:14). Let us make disciples as we have been commissioned by the Lord in Matthew 28:19-20. It is the will of God that all people come to the knowledge of the truth (1Timothy 2:4).

Smellycat, satan is NOT in heaven.
He roams the earth looking for souls to destroy.
If the Holy Ghost dwells in you, satan cannot stand up against God or the name of JESUS!

:israel:​

Well, he was already kicked out of heaven, long, long ago.
His name is Lucifer and he was an angel who turned on God so he got the boot!:israel:

Smellycat, Satan was already cast out of Heaven when he rebelled long ago. If he was still in Heaven, and tormented people like he does now on Earth, then God would have not let it happen the way it is going on in the world today because he would be in Heaven and it would be wrong against God to do so.

Humans, plants and animals are physical. Humans are physical AND spiritual. Angels and demons are spiritual only. While there has been documentation that they can take a physical form, that isn't their "basic" form. So yes, they are spirits, just as we are spirits "trapped" in a shell. Satan was an angel, specifically an arch-angel. He was cast out of heaven for trying to become greater than God and leading a rebellion. It's been said that was because of us, and how God favored us over the angels. Since I've never seen Biblical verses on that firsthand, I'd suggest it was probably more for pride, but we are most definitely his goal since we are loved so much by God.

Back