spirit war

smellycat

Account Closed
spirit war

if every child is born with an evil spirit,how can they be attacked by the devil.?every kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.the devil can make you worse but not attack.until you fall and are re-born then you are attacked because you then make a choice.

That's pretty heavy stuff man . i think of Children in the way Angels see them .. and see the face of the Father . just splendid and beautiful .

I would have to say , Michael ; we are all born in sin because of fallen man . But we don't have to stay that way . When we are of an accountable age , we can accept Christ into our lives and all things become new. We do not have to remain in our old ways .

Greater is He that is in us than he who is in the world . We have the power of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit to defeat the powers of satan . Jesus defeated satan on the cross and we have the victory and some great day he will be bound and toasted into the depths of the lake of fire.

So be encouraged , we do not have to take the devils snares or tactics . Just remind him of his future and defeat him in Jesus Name .

if every child is born with an evil spirit,how can they be attacked by the devil.?every kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.the devil can make you worse but not attack.until you fall and are re-born then you are attacked because you then make a choice.

Another perspective:

Children are not born with an evil spirit:

But Jesus said, Suffer little
children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 19:14

Even in the old testament times, it is said:

Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.
Ecle 7:29

God had made men upright. Only when they mature and had a mind of their own that they they are influenced by evil spirits.

That's why children needs to be trained while still young so that:

Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Pro 22:6

Another perspective:

Children are not born with an evil spirit:

But Jesus said, Suffer little
children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 19:14

Even in the old testament times, it is said:

Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.
Ecle 7:29

God had made men upright. Only when they mature and had a mind of their own that they they are influenced by evil spirits.

That's why children needs to be trained while still young so that:

Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Pro 22:6

thinking08.gif

Hmm! Will have to think about this one for a minute before responding.

thinking08.gif

if you bring a child up in a Good way the child will know there is Good and there is love.maybe there spirit is departed from God,but they then will have the decision.the world will only give them heartache and pain,lots of lies and manipulation.

if you bring a child up in a Good way the child will know there is Good and there is love.maybe there spirit is departed from God,but they then will have the decision.the world will only give them heartache and pain,lots of lies and manipulation.

Michael .... As Christain Parents ; yes we are responsible to bring up a child in the ways of the Lord and not to depend on the church . It starts at home with two Godly parents ,. reading the Bible to them , praying with them and having family devotions together and the Bible says ; even if a child departs from that teaching the Holy Spirit will bring them back just like the story in the Bible of the Prodigal son .

Proverbs 22:6
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it

Ephesians 6:4
Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

No child is born with an evil spirit...we are born with a fallen nature (sin) that is VERY different than being born with an evil spirit...perish the thought. You simply have no scripture to back up what you are saying.

The whole . we are born evil comes from a one liner in the psalms and is equally countered by a statement that says we are fearfully and wonderfully made .. knit by God in the womb . that God knew our souls before we were born . if God knew us intimately before we were born how could we have been corrupted at that point?

No child is born with an evil spirit...we are born with a fallen nature (sin) that is VERY different than being born with an evil spirit...perish the thought. You simply have no scripture to back up what you are saying.

I have to agree with HeisallIneed. I don’t believe ANYONE is born with an evil spirit, but I do believe EVERYONE is born with a sin nature. However, at birth we have no knowledge of sin or of right and wrong, but as we grow we are taught the difference (or we should be anyway).

“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it” (Proverbs 22:6).

Back