Spiritual Vision I had years back

Dear brothers and sisters,

Shalom in the Almighty God Yeshua. The vision I had in the Holy Spirit

I had the following spiritual experience which I wanted to share with you all. Years back while I was in the midst of facing many challenges in life, I decided to fast and pray, and to read the Holy Bible.
I ate very limited food, and read the Bible.
I knew that all the problems in man's life was because of an enemy who wanted to see the total destruction of the soul; he is the devil ( deceiver ), who deceives humans from the beginning from Adam and Eve.
I decided to write an article and publish the ways he deceive the man.
I spent the first day fasting and praying, reading the Bible, and writing the article.
During my fifth day once I almost finished writing the article, I decided to sleep for a while.
While I was on the bed, I felt an enormous joy and peace which words can't describe slowly entering my soul and spirit.
In my spiritual eyes I saw in a flash, I was ( my soul ) immersed in a beautiful bright white light, and I felt myself being a part of this incredible white light. It was the presence of Almighty God Yeshua in the brightness. I felt so precious to my Heavenly Father.
Immense joy, contentment, peace, warmth, and love was poured upon me which I could not put into words. I could feel His everlasting love and compassion for me, and there are no words to really express or articulate how I felt. Worry, doubt, anxiety, fear etc does not exist here. It's a world of incredible happiness and peace!!!

God is light and in him there is no darkness at all" (1John 1:5)
Though it lasted for few minutes, I felt the presence of the Almighty for a long time as there's no time factor in eternal world. But slowly the brightness faded, and I didn't want to leave the incredible bright light.

Then once I realised the light disappeared, a strange thing happened. I saw the devil suddenly in front of my soul.This being was so ugly and horrible, his face was filled with hundreds of large lumps all covered.He turned his face towards me and stared at me.I wanted to come out of this state quickly, and ignored him. Slowly I felt my soul back in my body and I opened my eyes.

I very well knew it was not a dream, but a spiritual vision. It would have taken 15 minutes time, and I woke up.

When we decide to fast and pray, the devil is restless he know immediately that we are getting closer to Almighty God, and he will do all kinds of things to stop us. The devil is the deceiver, the father of lies and tempter.
The devil immediately knew that I was taken by the presence of the Holy Spirit, hence he came in a hurry right after to distract, to frighten, to stop me somehow.
I had no fear of this being as I was in the protection and presence of the Holy Spirit.

Yeshua is the true living God.
Yeshua is our Saviour; Yeshua died for our sins.
Yeshua sanctifies and redeems us.

Our "sanctification" or "holiness" means being made holy and clean when we were unholy and unclean in God's sight.
We are redeemed by virtue of the vicarious suffering which Yeshua endured on the cross for our sins.

"The blood of Yeshua His Son cleanses us from all sin" (1John 1:7).

We have been "redeemed" by the precious blood of Yeshua our Saviour (1Peter 1:18-19).

"Satan is defeated at the Cross by Yeshua." ( Colossians 2:14 )

Yeshua delivered us from the arch enemy at the Cross.If we truly repent of our sins, submit ourselves to Almighty God, the devil will flee from us. Holy Spirit will live in our heart, and guide us.

True repentance
leads a person to say, "I have sinned" and not to sin again, and come back to Yeshua.
Repentance requires true brokenness.
Repentance is NOT asking the Lord for forgiveness with the intent to sin again.
Repentance is an honest, regretful acknowledgement of sin with commitment to change.
Repentance leads us to cultivate godliness while eradicating habits that lead into sin

His love is relentless, freeing each believer from sin and death.

Kingdom of God and Eternal life
In Matthew 19:16 Yeshua was asked what must be done to inherit Eternal Life

Yeshua answered: “If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.” (Matthew 19:17 )

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

“You shall have no other gods before me.
“You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
“You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
“Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
“Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.
“You shall not murder.
“You shall not commit adultery.
“You shall not steal.
“You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
“You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his male or female servant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”

Fruit of the Spirit

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law”(Galatians 5:22-23)

-----------------------------------
Prayer:

" God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, I want to see you. I want to know you.
I acknowledge that my sin separates me from you. Please open my eyes to see the salvation that you
promised in Your Word. Yeshua, I want to receive You today. I repent of my sin.
I need atonement, forgiveness, relationship and a new beginning. I welcome Your Spirit into my heart.
In Yeshua’s Name, Amen.”
--------------------------------------------

"Every Soul is so precious to God"

If we truly repent of our sins, and seek the God with all our heart, by fasting, prayer, and reading the Holy Bible, the Almighty One will come to us. He is our loving God, our Heavenly Father; He seeks the lost; His love for us is immeasurable and limitless. Yeshua delivered us from our arch enemy at the Cross. He gives us time, waits for each and everyone to turn away from their sins, and come to Him. He is our heavenly father, He knows our heart, reads our thoughts, what we are thinking, and about to think.

Do Not Love the World ( 1 John 2:15-16 )

"Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life comes not from the Father but from the world."

Put on the full armor of God ( Ephesians 6:10-18 )

"Finally be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes"

Belt of Truth
Breastplate of Righteousness
Shoes to spread the Gospel of Peace
Shield of Faith
Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit ( Word of God )

"Therefore submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you" ( James 4:7 )

Yeshua is preparing a place for us in Heaven ( John 14: 1-3 ),our eternal home made of gold, pearl, diamonds, precious stones, jewels, and colors beyond our imagination; the eternal world of everlasting joy, and peace. Let's all prepare ourselves to enter the Heavenly Kingdom with the multitude of Angels. Let's spread the gospel of God all over the world so that no souls will be lost.

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him" ( 1Cor 2:9 )
-------------------------------------------------------------
Have a blessed day!
Also I have shared my experience in my blog (http://shalominyeshua.blogspot.com )
Love to hear from you all!!
Please post your comments, and do share my testimony with your friends and relatives.
Mathews

globe-welcome-banner-960x250.jpg

Welcome RMathews To cos! So glad you could join us for some fellowship.

As we ask of all new memers,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings

Hello RMathews;

Thank you for sharing your thread! I liked how you outlined your thread (orderly) and as I was reading a question popped in my heart and wanted to ask your thoughts.

Many times a learned disciple of the Word will write a letter refuting or admonishing another person for correction, sin, or life's experiences, and will use scriptures with side notations to get his point across. However, if the person writing the letter misunderstands the person's situation he is writing to, doesn't this mislead the person being ministered to?

The writer should understand before writing such a letter but many times they don't and this can mislead or confuse the person receiving the letter.

Does my question make sense, and if so what are your thoughts on this?

God bless you, RMathews and your family.

Thank you for the wonderful comments Bob.

Yes Bob as you rightly said, the discussion should not lead into mere arguments; instead both the writer, and reader should use the platform to know more about the Almighty God.

Sometimes either one of them, or both continue the discussion with the intent to merely argue. These thoughts comes from the enemy to distract one from knowing God. It’s a platform to know God, and must be a healthy discussion than argue or hate each other.

It will change if one has a sincere heart to help the other in knowing God, to know the Truth, not by arguing;but, by using kind words and in the process to self correct, and learn himself. It should be a Spiritual study to know God, not a fleshly argument to conflict and hate each other.

You have a blessed day Bob!

Back