spoilt brat lucifer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smellycat

Account Closed
spoilt brat lucifer.

God made lucifer,lucifer goes off the rails,God punishes lucifer.lucifer has had Godly love ,but still rebuffs God.

end of story a spoilt brat.

this is what you must remember,michael bowed to Jesus.the first angel to do so.both lucifer and satan had the same statue.arch angels.so if satan did pretend to be jesus,with michael bowing.the equal power given would counteract.even if satan was jesus,with michael bowing under jesus saying we are 1 under God.the power would still be shared.so for unbelievers,michael ate satan,or michael found salvation,in both cases michael wins.win win situation for michael.

this is what you must remember,michael bowed to Jesus.the first angel to do so.both lucifer and satan had the same statue.arch angels.so if satan did pretend to be jesus,with michael bowing.the equal power given would counteract.even if satan was jesus,with michael bowing under jesus saying we are 1 under God.the power would still be shared.so for unbelievers,michael ate satan,or michael found salvation,in both cases michael wins.win win situation for michael.
Who exactly is Michael? This is what I'm asking.

Was that satan's angelic name when he once was in heaven????

I believe when S.C.'s mentions 'Michael', he is talking about Michael the Archangel.

'Lucifer' is the supposed name given to Satan - it is of Latin origin to mean 'light' [lucidus : -a-um, shining, bright, clear] (I believe, I might be wrong) in reference to Lucifer being the 'Morning Star', as some might say. There are other names that might be attributed to Satan, such as Samael or even Azrael.

Jesus is the Morning star.

Satan was never and angel, always a liar and a murderer from his beginning.

How can someone or something in Satan's case have two beginnings?

Impossible.

I believe when S.C.'s mentions 'Michael', he is talking about Michael the Archangel.

'Lucifer' is the supposed name given to Satan - it is of Latin origin to mean 'light' [lucidus : -a-um, shining, bright, clear] (I believe, I might be wrong) in reference to Lucifer being the 'Morning Star', as some might say. There are other names that might be attributed to Satan, such as Samael or even Azrael.

How can someone or something in Satan's case have two beginnings?

Impossible.

What do you mean? I don't remember mentioning anything about Satan having two beginnings? Is that in reference to the alternate names I gave? Those were just names I remembered being [possibly] attributed to Satan by some sources - not all say that. I saw a couple who mentioned those two names, etc. etc. It goes on forever. :)

And your point?

Where is Satan mentioned in this verse?

You are assuming Satan is Lucifer. Satan is a liar, has always been a liar and a murderer. So if this is the case how can he started as an angel?

Lucifer means morning star, Jesus is the bright and moring star, are you comparing Jesus with Satan?

Isaiah 14:12-14

Man say Satan is Lucifer. God's Word says Satan was a liar and a murderer? Who do you believe?
What do you mean? I don't remember mentioning anything about Satan having two beginnings? Is that in reference to the alternate names I gave? Those were just names I remembered being [possibly] attributed to Satan by some sources - not all say that. I saw a couple who mentioned those two names, etc. etc. It goes on forever. :)

And your point?

Where is Satan mentioned in this verse?

You are assuming Satan is Lucifer. Satan is a liar, has always been a liar and a murderer. So if this is the case how can he started as an angel?

Lucifer means morning star, Jesus is the bright and moring star, are you comparing Jesus with Satan?
I'm done with this thread. I don't want to argue :)

How about a little scripture?
Where are yours?

Let's just agree to disagree. :) Hope you have a great day!

MODERATOR'S COMMENT

This thread has been well discussed. Everyone has stated their views and no one is changing their minds.

With that in mind, it is the opinion of the Moderators, nothing further is to be gained and the thread will be closed.

If anyone wishes to add something to this thread that is of a differing viewpoint and has not already been covered, please let anyone on the Moderator Team know, and reopening of this thread will be considered.

We thank all who participated.

Moderator Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back