spreading the word of God

In Acts they started taking money though no?
I wish they didn't but they had to.

Hey Ramsey ol' Ramsey.
Some preach, some do not, but those who support the preachers, become partners in that preaching and are a vital part of the ministry. We are the Blessed. We are blessed so that we can give, sow more seed for more harvest. More harvest, more seed to plant in the gospel. So giving money to the preacher helps bring in more souls.

God set it up that way. Why? Not to deplete your purse, but to give you opportunity to bless others and to sow more seed for your harvest

My ways are not your ways, my thoughts are not your thoughts. Gods thoughts are much higher than ours. We have to learn to think like God. We can think like God too. We are his kids you know

Cho, I know that.
I was telling Smelly that they had to take money. and that also Apostles of Jesus did that.

Hey Ramsey ol' Ramsey.
Some preach, some do not, but those who support the preachers, become partners in that preaching and are a vital part of the ministry. We are the Blessed. We are blessed so that we can give, sow more seed for more harvest. More harvest, more seed to plant in the gospel. So giving money to the preacher helps bring in more souls.

God set it up that way. Why? Not to deplete your purse, but to give you opportunity to bless others and to sow more seed for your harvest

My ways are not your ways, my thoughts are not your thoughts. Gods thoughts are much higher than ours. We have to learn to think like God. We can think like God too. We are his kids you know

Amen Deni ... We can think that way but the real question is do we ?

In the natural it is hard to do but of course with God all things are possible .

The only way to succeed again is in the Word and prayer. To become like Jesus we need to be more like Him in words , Actions and deeds.

I understand what your saying about thinking like God but we can never be like Him . With the Holy Spirit as our helper and guide , He comforts and
leads us into paths of righteousness.

On a foot note about giving to the church where we are fed . That is one of the mandates that we are asked to do .God tells us to bring into the store house , and that is our church . If we did not how could the gospel be spread around the world? It is by supporting our missionaries and pastors that these tasks are done.

Back