spyware

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

spyware

Hi guys I just wanted to mention something - is your computer getting sluggish and/or acting quirky- perhaps it is time to clean a out all the spyware that accumulates during web surfing- I reccomend going to a place called Snapfiles- then go to the freeware page or the top 100 freeware page and download Adaware- it is a free progfram that will do a good job for you- soe people also like Spybot search and destroy and there is another good freeware program called CCleaner but you may have to do a google search to find that one- anyway update and run adaware a few times a week- this takes about 3 or 4 minutes for a quick scan or 10 to 15 minutes for a deep scan- you might be surprised to find you have your old computer back!

Larry, that's pretty good. That's the exact same programs I use and have been using for a number of years now. I also have Windows Defender and SpywareBlaster.

CCleaner is the greatest, though. Avast or AVG for antivirus.

Here's a safe site to get all of these:

filehippo

Hi guys I just wanted to mention something - is your computer getting sluggish and/or acting quirky- perhaps it is time to clean a out all the spyware that accumulates during web surfing- I reccomend going to a place called Snapfiles- then go to the freeware page or the top 100 freeware page and download Adaware- it is a free progfram that will do a good job for you- soe people also like Spybot search and destroy and there is another good freeware program called CCleaner but you may have to do a google search to find that one- anyway update and run adaware a few times a week- this takes about 3 or 4 minutes for a quick scan or 10 to 15 minutes for a deep scan- you might be surprised to find you have your old computer back!

Back