Staff Changes Staffing Update, January 20 to 22, 2019

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
The Administrators would like to mention that chili and bobinfaith have rejoined the CFS Senior Moderator staff after leaves of absence. We would also like to mention that godbe4me has been upgraded to Senior Moderator.

We thank them all for their dedication to CFS to keep this forum a safe, friendy place on the Net for Christians to gather and to honor God and Christ.

`

One of the previous software versions had a bunch - when this software was purchased, those went away.

We'll look into plugin additions and see what we can come up with.

Welcome back Chili and Bobinfaith. We missed you guys.

We need better smilies pwwwwwweeeeeeeeze LOL

I am currently waiting on an upgraded version of this software which will include improvements to both the frontend and the backend. More smilies too. It's currently being tested and hopefully, in about a month or two, a stable version will be released.

Capture.JPG

We need better smilies pwwwwwweeeeeeeeze LOL

Welcome back Chili and Bobinfaith. We missed you guys.

I am currently waiting on an upgraded version of this software which will include improvements to both the frontend and the backend. More smilies too. It's currently being tested and hopefully, in about a month or two, a stable version will be released.

View attachment 4097

Hey! How come Chile gets a new smilie? Can I also get a new smilie? Mine's turning blue. lol!

Having each of you here is truly a blessing. Thank you all for your hard work, time, and dedication.
Welcome back bobinfaith and chili... you guys have been missed!!
And godbe4me thank you for taking on the added responsibility of the moderator duties.

Your help, encouragement, and insight is greatly appreciated.

Thank you, AtomicSnowflake;

Your words are a blessing to all of us and appreciate your time and dedication. You are good at research with the new member apps which is not one of my strengths and we all appreciate you for that. I'll keep trying when new members register.

God is moving in this place!

God bless you and your family

Having each of you here is truly a blessing. Thank you all for your hard work, time, and dedication.
Welcome back bobinfaith and chili... you guys have been missed!!
And godbe4me thank you for taking on the added responsibility of the moderator duties.

Your help, encouragement, and insight is greatly appreciated.
To the best Staff on the web I say THANK YOU!

Back