Starting A Forum

Oh I just got the "anonymous" part.... Ok .. remember Im just a ole slow thinking country boy... you need to some time to explain things to me:(
Umm ya that whole slow country boy thing is not gonna fly anymore...your posts are informative and seasoned with salt..you are very knowledgeable about the Gospel. Your posts bless my life daily. You are not slow. ;-)

You sure you want someone with such strong convictions? I try to be nice... I really do:)
Yes!! My friend kinda roped me into this. I wanted to do a Bible study and then they made it about recovery and the 12steps. So-- I posted about 1st Colossians and am trying discuss Paul and His teachings about how JESUS IS GOD...

I don't know-- I may not continue with it I am not in agreement with many 12step teachings.

Last edited:
Yes!! My friend Bruce kinda roped me into this. I wanted to do a Bible study and then they made it about recovery and the 12steps. So-- I posted about 1st Colossians and am trying discuss Paul and His teachings about how JESUS IS GOD...

I don't know-- I may not continue with it I am not in agreement with many 12step teachings.
We will see what happens.

We will see what happens.
I have never been on Faceback... I guess I will have to figure it out and help my friend Allie fight the good fight:)

And I told you I was country.."never been on Faceback" what kind of backwards person am I?:eek:

Hey our friend Ceile De is starting a forum too...I think his is a Christian site? He is supposed to email me when its ready. You computer guys are kinda handy... but a little odd in my opinion :D

Hey our friend Ceile De is starting a forum too...I think his is a Christian site? He is supposed to email me when its ready. You computer guys are kinda handy... but a little odd in my opinion :D
I'm not really a computer guy. But maybe he can help me :) my forum is not a Christian forum.

I have never been on Faceback... I guess I will have to figure it out and help my friend Allie fight the good fight:)

And I told you I was country.."never been on Faceback" what kind of backwards person am I?:eek:
Yes please come help...;-)

Back