Strength in Our Father

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Strength in Our Father

Good Day, Friends; Many of us find our days becoming more and more stressful. The prices of every day necessities increase faster than our pay raises, the international tensions are at an all time high and it seems sometimes that no one truly has time to care about anyone else these days.

Perhaps it is time for those who feel stressed to turn, once again, to Our Father for strength. We are reminded in Psalm 18:1-3 (NLT), "I love you, Lord; you are my strength. 2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the strength of my salvation, and my stronghold. 3 I will call on the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
for he saves me from my enemies."

Talk with God in prayer and tell Him your concerns. Ask for His help and your burdens will be eased. His strength will become your strength. May God bless.

Thank you Pastor Gary.
And because you mentioned no one has time for others, may I add something, please?.

This subject has really been on my heart lately.
A smile can make a difference to someone.
Open your eyes and look around you.
There is so much you can do to serve others which is our place as children of God.
Go check on a neighbor.
Offer your help whenever and to whomever you can.
Take someone a gift.
Help those in need.
We all could probably do better as servants to others, on behalf of God.

And thank you for the scriptures in turning to the Lord, in all things~

Amen, sister Violet...

As we have all discussed in the past on several occasions, we can drive to work each day taking the same exact route and never once notice the flowers, trees, small animals scurrying about or our neighbors.

Take the time occasionally to slow down, take in all those gifts which God has given to us in His creation and enjoy...

Ride a bike, take a walk, say hello to your neighbors and remember what Violet has recommended... smile and treat others as you would like to be treated. God bless.

Back