striking down the children of the harlot

smellycat

Account Closed
striking down the children of the harlot

are you or would you pray for these children.?do you know who your praying for.?is this another trick from satan.?do you pray blind.?

I have not prayed for them, but I have never thought about it. I would say that these children are not able to choose their mothers, and are children of God just the same. I think all children deserve our prayers, as they are too young to fully understand about salvation and worshiping our Lord. Very thought provoking question. Thanks!

the reason i ask is because jesus said i pray not for the world but people who don,t belong to the world........so does this mean some have been around the block,ie being reborn to the harlot.?is this why they are cleverer than us and know our weaknesses,and can exploit us.?

And Jesus said...

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

No contradiction
In Matthew, it was the sermon on the mount.

In John, his time was almost up. Jesus had finished the work God gave him to do. He was about to be crucified and he knew it. Jesus was praying a very personal prayer to God for a specific reason.

Different prayers for different purposes.

i think he mean,t pray for the butthead so he might find him ie life,not pray for the butthead his broken leg gets better.our prays should be that a person comes to Christ.everybody will be ill and die.not everybody will find Christ.........just my take on matters.

let me put it a diffrent way,a devil cult trying to inflict pain on people who have not found Christ yet.lets say the klu klux klan.one of there members is sick as the result of his own evil.you wouldn,t pray his leg gets better or his body is mended,you would pray he finds Christ.like anything else in this life satan can turn things to his advantage.

let me put it a diffrent way,a devil cult trying to inflict pain on people who have not found Christ yet.lets say the klu klux klan.one of there members is sick as the result of his own evil.you wouldn,t pray his leg gets better or his body is mended,you would pray he finds Christ.like anything else in this life satan can turn things to his advantage.

My impression would be to pray for the indiviual that he receives Christ and after that let Christ do His work in the person's body . God is able to interviene in things and situations that we think are impossible cause He deals with the impossible . OUr mandate is to pray and intercede on behalf of others . Prayer changes things . Satan has no power over the righteous prayers of the saint .

so you know better than jesus.?

No one knows more than Jesus, except the Father alone..
I only know that we are to pray for everyone, NO EXCEPTION! We are to love one another as our Father in heaven loves us. He did not send HIS son to die for christains alone, but FOr the World, for the sinner's for redemtion of those sins.

And Jesus said...

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Thank you Who Am I.

blessings to all of you.

i will try to explain myself more,if a man who everytime he seen you kicked you,and after a while his foot became infected with gan-green.would you pray for his foot to be mended so he could keep on kicking you,or would you pray for him to find Christ where his foot would be mended and he would stop kicking you.i do apologise i find it difficult to explainmy reasons correctly.

Depends on what God says and how he wants me to pray.

Joh 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

We are supposed to have the mind of Christ and be like Christ. Christ only did what he saw the Father do. We should only do what we see the Father do.

he seen the father do lots before we were created,what he seen and what we have supposedly seen could be very diffrent.

He wasn’t talking strictly in the past tense in that verse though. He was talking about the things he was doing here on earth.

i loved my dog ,until it bit me.when it bit me my love was the same,but the dog learned not to bite me again.Christ brings us back to the first state,i don,t want to learn Gods love when i bite,id rather stay with Christ in love.

Back