striking down the children of the harlot

jesus told saul to stand up like a man,and stop following men.he told him to kick aggainst the pricks.and to trust him.

i will try to explain myself more,if a man who everytime he seen you kicked you,and after a while his foot became infected with gan-green.would you pray for his foot to be mended so he could keep on kicking you,or would you pray for him to find Christ where his foot would be mended and he would stop kicking you.i do apologise i find it difficult to explainmy reasons correctly

Yes I would pray for him, Did not jesus say if they smite one of your cheeks to offer them the other
/?? to forgive 7x70? This is what HE told us to do.
Blessings

jesus told saul to stand up like a man,and stop following men.he told him to kick aggainst the pricks.and to trust him.

Honestly , I am very surpised that this language is allowed on a Christian forum .

The voice said, I am Jesus, whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks [pricks --- a wooden shaft with a sharp spike on one end---were used on oxen when they tried to kick against the plow: 'to kick against the pricks' is an old saying that means to rebel against authority.]"

From dictionary.com:

Blessings, Cheri

Back