Submitting our Will

Submitting our Will

Just a few thoughts:

The primary means by which we are kept and preserved by God is through obedience to His Word. In the submission of our will to God, our soul finds protection from evil.

Abiding in the Word of God brings spiritual stength. Isn't this the reason many of us are defeated by satan, we don't abide in the Word? By abide, I mean read it often, drink it in, and keep in it. Hunger for it every day by reading it more often.

Examine and test and evaluate your own selves to see whether you are holding to your faith and showing the proper fruits of it. test and prove yourselves (not Christ). Do you not yourselves realize and know (thoroughly by an ever-increasing experience) that Jesus Christ is in you- unless you (counterfeits) disapproved om trial and rejected. Amp. Heb 13:5

In Christ, Yeshua haMashia, Boyd

Ya, are we going to abide by the dictates of this world or by the Holy Word of our Father? This world is calling us and grabbing us and trying to drag us down into the pit AND WE MUST RESIST IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF YAHWEH LORD GOD OF HOSTS. If we continue on in our complacency our enemy is going to destroy us. We must realize the battle we are in and come to our Savior Jesus for deliverance. Jesu we trust to deliver us out of the hands of the enemy.

In Christ, Boyd

Just a few thoughts:

The primary means by which we are kept and preserved by God is through obedience to His Word. In the submission of our will to God, our soul finds protection from evil.

Abiding in the Word of God brings spiritual stength. Isn't this the reason many of us are defeated by satan, we don't abide in the Word? By abide, I mean read it often, drink it in, and keep in it. Hunger for it every day by reading it more often.

Never the less not my will but Your be done- let Your will be done in (this body of) earth as it is in heaven- I die daily.
The Holy Spirit leads us daily deeper into our own death that we may experience the resurrection power of Christ in our lives. God is most glorified when we walk in total dependence on and absolutely yielded to His Holy Spirit.
Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

AMEN!
cute.jpg

Thank you for this reminder! It's beautiful!

We're stubborn people. We put our foot down every day. We say no, I don't want to do it your way or your way or his way or her way...this is how I'm going to do it, take it or leave it!

We get so used to doing this, that we even try to do this with God. Our Perfect God, Who is infinite mercy. Why should I give Him my will? Because He's God. He'll never hurt me. He's my Protector, my Friend. If I pull out my personal steeringwheel and hand it to Him, He'll never let me crash.

I love God.:)

Back