Suicide Rates Increase Among Youth

Suicide Rates Increase Among Youth

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20620477/

The Gospel ain't reaching them, and parents ain't teaching them

Killing yourself isn't going to solve the problem, only Jesus Christ can solve your problem.

People need to understand that they don't need to clean themselves up/get their sins together before they come to Christ,
First you should come to Christ so then he can change you.

If you watch the video you will see that it appears there is lack of education on antidepressants.

I also watched the video below it where a 9 year old boy and 2 siblings hid when someone came in their home and killed the mother and grandmother. To hear his sweet little voice was heartbreaking.

It's a sad, sad world we live in!

So many wounded , broken and lost- Jesus is the answer for these little ones-

I can even imagine a child as young as 10 having the urge to take their own life or even understanding what it means to take your own life. There were a lot of things in that article that disturbed me. There was a statement about anti-depressants being prescribed less as often--- well, why are we having a need to prescribe anti-depressants to children at all?!?! There was a statement about parents needing to watch for warning signs--- how about parents being an active part in their child's life long before it ever gets to that point!?!?

Parents arent teaching there children about Jesus probably because most of todays parents dont even know him for themselves. It makes me sad to hear that a 12y/o would hang herself! That is just WOW to me! When are the preachers? Where are the saints? Reaching out to these kids who absolutly need to see the light of Jesus showing them the way through there darkness. Medication is not the answer JESUS IS!:jesus-sign:

Back