Sum Total of Modern Judaism!

STAFF EDIT: Video is reinstated. View at your own discretion and keep commentary and discussion to a minimum on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad that in Judaism (and to natural thinking), perfection is achieved by law and not grace.

Galatians 2:21 KJV
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness comes by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It's so wonderful that righteousness is imputed unto us by a Lord who loves so completely:

Romans 4:11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which [he had yet] being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

MM

What I quoted from scripture above is actually quite profound, now that I look at it again some days later.

"...that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:" Righteousness is therefore imputed unto believing, Messianic Jews AND Gentiles alike. That rabbi dissertated that it is earned. What a striking distinction between works and faith-based salvations. It's not only Judeo followers who subscribe to this, but also most all other belief systems. When I was a Mormon, that's what we were taught, my wife who grew up RC also confirmed that's what she was taught, JW's teach that, et al. It's almost like a disease, but one that has a common source...

MM

What I quoted from scripture above is actually quite profound, now that I look at it again some days later.

"...that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:" Righteousness is therefore imputed unto believing, Messianic Jews AND Gentiles alike. That rabbi dissertated that it is earned. What a striking distinction between works and faith-based salvations. It's not only Judeo followers who subscribe to this, but also most all other belief systems. When I was a Mormon, that's what we were taught, my wife who grew up RC also confirmed that's what she was taught, JW's teach that, et al. It's almost like a disease, but one that has a common source...

MM
The natural man has a propensity towards works, which make up his religion (whatever it may be).

Also it should be noted that the imputed righteousness is freely given, and when properly understood, puts a quick end to our self struggle where we can rest in His Work...

Romans 5:17 ESV
For if, because of one man's trespass, death reigned through that one man, much more will those who receive the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man Jesus Christ.

Back