Sup guys.

Juk

Account Closed
Jan 17, 2015
New Jersey
The getting started pack thing suggested that I do this, so here I am. Hello everyone :) I am Juk (but my actual name is Christian) and I love God. I also make graphics so if you need me to make any graphics I would be happy to do so. But I'm not a programmer.

Jan 18, 2015
You mentioned you are into graphic production, is this a job or a hobby? What kind of graphics do you make?

Juk

Account Closed
Jan 17, 2015
New Jersey
It's a hobby. I usually make YouTube graphics but I think I can make anything that's not web design or t-shirt design. So posters and stuff like that as well as any type of graphics needed for YouTube.

Jan 18, 2015
It's a hobby. I usually make YouTube graphics but I think I can make anything that's not web design or t-shirt design. So posters and stuff like that as well as any type of graphics needed for YouTube.
haha I'm very non-techy, so I'm probably asking all the wrong questions :p So you make YouTube videos?
Have you studied this at university, or would you like to?

Juk

Account Closed
Jan 17, 2015
New Jersey
haha I'm very non-techy, so I'm probably asking all the wrong questions :p So you make YouTube videos?
Have you studied this at university, or would you like to?
I used to make YouTube videos, and that's what got me into graphics. I do plan to go to a university on graphic design. I do not think that I need to go to a university just to make YouTube graphics though.