Sydney Seige

They are holding at least 13 people hostage in Sydney and a black flag of Islam in the chocolate shop window in a mall. Praying.

They are holding at least 13 people hostage in Sydney and a black flag of Islam in the chocolate shop window in a mall. Praying.

And this is the reason we need to carry a weapon. Prayer is wonderful and I do that however, a S&W 357 will answer that prayer of deleverance from a Muslim terrorist.

Sounds harsh dosen't it????

Luke 22:36-38..............
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”
The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”
“That is enough,” he replied.
Why would He say that? He is the lord of love and peace.

Just as then, today we live in dangereous times. Jesus taught that we need to be able to protect ourselves. If we do not recognize that fact we will fall into the hands of those who follow the devil and will seek to kill us. If we do not resist eveil, all kinds of terror will come upon us. You may end up in the hospital or worse yet, in the morgue.

Having a military background gives me a differant prospective than a lot of you guys. There are times when the only thing that will help is the guts to put an end to a situation which will only get worse and cost more lives in the end.

Dear Lord, we come into your presence once again for this unfortunate situation in Sydney. We know we live in a fallen world. These events are reflective of the moral condition of man. You have already provide a way out. At the Cross. Lord I pray for the souls involved in this tragedy. I pray that your hand will extend to Sydney right away. When man screams peace peace, it is always followed by destruction. I pray that You will bring peace which world cannot see. I pray that you minister to the souls involved in this. I pray that the tension will ease and the situation will be resolved without any major escalations. Only You can bring change in heart. I also commit all the families of members involved in this. Bring peace and comfort to them in this difficult situation. We ask it in the name of Jesus, Amen

I just read online that the siege is over. Will continue to pray for healing.. This is a wound which would hurt some for quite a long time..

I just read online that the siege is over. Will continue to pray for healing.. This is a wound which would hurt some for quite a long time..

Watching CNN and it says that the police went in and there are 2 dead (one possibly the hostage taker) and several injured. The man was inspired by islamic ideology and has other criminal behavior prior to this.

I am reminded that in the Garden of Gethsamane - Peter had a sword and cut off a soldier's ear which Christ healed.

Watching CNN and it says that the police went in and there are 2 dead (one possibly the hostage taker) and several injured. The man was inspired by islamic ideology and has other criminal behavior prior to this.

I am reminded that in the Garden of Gethsamane - Peter had a sword and cut off a soldier's ear which Christ healed.

And it must be noted that Peter was NOT trying to cut off the mans ear. He was a fisherman and he had to have been trying to cut off his HEAD!!!!!

And it must be noted that Peter was NOT trying to cut off the mans ear. He was a fisherman and he had to have been trying to cut off his HEAD!!!!!
I agree! He must have been someone so skilled with sword to have aimed at ear and actually get it :D

There is so much going in the world that Im glad Im busy now:

The mosque thats being openedin Douglasville ,GA

The killlings(by taliban) in Pakistan (most were kids under 16)

Threats over that movie..forgot what it was called ( now people are frighten to go to the movies... I remeber the last time i went ...I saw that a man had a gun strapped on him... its sad you have to protect yourself at the movies..>__> )

Ebola

Isil

Crazy weather

Back