T-time, T-time, T-time!!!!! ^__^

Omg I don't know where to start , first I guess I should say T stands for testimony...

GOD is good, for one I have an interview tomorrow and I'm soooo sure I'm gonna get it.. The beat thing about it is that I'll literally be working from home.. BC ill be a housekeeper at the note I'm staying in..so its perfect.

Secondly, I mysteriously received a card in the mail..an acheive card....
I never signed up for one and I asked my dad if they randomly mailed people cards and he said no...and I asked my parents if they signed up for I for and they also said no..

I only can surmise that god is preparing me to receive his blessing in this case financial (through the acheive card) ^_^ ...bc prior I had no card, except my school card that my refund uploads on....that I need to find( I lose stuff)

Anyway I'm so happy,..im gonna try and activate this card...lol ..

And I thank everyone who has been praying , and I'm soo happy BC it makes me se that god isn't just waiting for me to mess up and condemn me..he's actually for me.

^_^

Thank u god n everybody else c:

Be careful with this card. It is simply just another pre paid debit card and is not free money. Many of these cards charge you to re-load them and have hidden fee's that slowly drain them.
Do good research.
God Bless
Jim

Be careful with this card. It is simply just another pre paid debit card and is not free money. Many of these cards charge you to re-load them and have hidden fee's that slowly drain them.
Do good research.
God Bless
Jim
Oh I had no idea... ( I mean I knew there wasn't free money on it lol..i wanted to use it to put money /deposit money on it)
I couldn't activate it anyway...
I'll just get a chase card :)

Thanks for the heads up.

It is so good to see you excited and optimistic and looking forward to God's favour! Let us know how it goes...and I will pray for you tonight!

Omg I don't know where to start , first I guess I should say T stands for testimony...

GOD is good, for one I have an interview tomorrow and I'm soooo sure I'm gonna get it.. The beat thing about it is that I'll literally be working from home.. BC ill be a housekeeper at the note I'm staying in..so its perfect.

I never signed up for one and I asked my dad if they randomly mailed people cards and he said no...and I asked my parents if they signed up for I for and they also said no..

I only can surmise that god is preparing me to receive his blessing in this case financial (through the acheive card) ^_^ ...bc prior I had no card, except my school card that my refund uploads on....that I need to find( I lose stuff)

And I thank everyone who has been praying , and I'm soo happy BC it makes me se that god isn't just waiting for me to mess up and condemn me..he's actually for me.

^_^

Blessing to you my sister! I am so glad to hear that you are in good spirits and my prayers have been that you would be lifted up and that you would do well!!!

^_^

I had my golf clubs ready when I read the topic of your thread, and much to my disappointment when I opened your thread, I found they weren't needed. Sadness ;); maybe next time (y).

Back