Take all the love you know, and multiply it by ten

It seems that we all have heard how much God loves us. Yet, it seems to be a secret that few understand. To others, hearing it again, feels like one time too much. They remember sleepy sermons, and the soreness from sitting for too long on an uncomfortable wooden bench, just wishing for it to be over.
Yet, when you discover the true meaning of God's love, it is as with all secrets. Too precious to tuck away neatly, furthest back in the closet. At first it shocks you, and you drop it because you feel the heat. Still, you come back, wondering if it can be real, as you pick it up again. You hold it in your hands, "what could this mean?" you wonder, as your heart is searching for an answer.
Suddenly sleepy sermons, uncomfortable benches, irritatingly long prayers, and clothes too uncomfortable to wear, flies out the window. "So that was not really what it was all about," you whisper, as love begins to fill the room.
Your world begins to change, from a screen in black and white, into a three dimensional world in living colors.
"What does it feel like?" I know that you are curious.
Take all the love you know. Love of parents, children and the precious love of your husband or wife. Multiply it by ten, at least, and you get the idea.
Slowly you begin to realize, that the greatest thing is to love Him back. If you could not, the lights would flicker and fail, and darkness would fill the world.
It is then, and only then you begin to realize the blindness of your eyes, and the deafness of your ears. For it is not by these we see, but through the window of our soul.

As the rain and snow come down from heaven and stay upon the ground to water the earth, and cause the grain to grow and to produce seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry, so also is my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It shall accomplish all I want it to and prosper everywhere I send it. You will live in joy and peace. The mountains and hills, the trees of the field—all the world around you—will rejoice. Where once were thorns, fir trees will grow; where briars grew, the myrtle trees will sprout up. This miracle will make the Lord’s name very great and be an everlasting sign of God’s power and love.
Isaiah 55:10-13
Swiss%2Btrip%2Bpic%2Bfor%2Bblog.jpg

God gave us Jesus. How much more then shall he give us all things?

What ways would God express his love for us. The love that passeth knowledge?

I like Eph 3:18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.

and John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

God of the universe did not just die for us, He made Himself as a lamb to the slaughter / put Himself at the merciless hands of the devil and us evil humans.

Scripture says, taste and see that the Lord is good. God is Love, God is good.

Love, treats you good, very good.

Now I come to find out that believers say God is love and good. But it's just like we are told in Hebrews.

Heb 5:11-14 kjva 11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing. 12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Now believers will say, I know what is good and evil. They are slow though and dull of hearing.

I saw this over in Paul's thorn thread. Even after I gave the break down scripture by scripture, some still said.

Paul was sick, must have been his eyes. The Lord turned him downd 3 times for healing. God uses the tools of hell to teach us.

Now John said, if you love not your brother, how can you say you love God? Would I not do all possible to help a brother from hurting?

I hear believers complain about Pastors with Jet airplanes. They should have sold them and gave to the poor. I guess God could run out of money if He takes what little he has and buys a Pastor a airplane. Is God Jet airplane good, or is God far less good than that?

Judas also felt the same way. A bottle of Perfume that cost a years wage was to good to just dump on Jesus feet. No, they should have sold that and gave it to the poor. Same evil spirit.

What about Job? If anyone has a small clue on God's love, then we know Love does not give permission to a crazed killer to murder a mans children. You should just know that, without any scripture explination. Yet it's OK to murder a mans children as long as the man learns something.

Dull of hearing, no understanding of what Love is or good and evil is.

Where I live, you send a hitman to murder someones children, that's life in Prison. Even the court systems full of carnal thinking know what evil is.

Back