TCT television?

Do you watch it and if so, what are your thoughts on it?
I watch it quite a bit and especially at night when my pain keeps me awake and no one else is here in this forum.
It is a place for the homebound like myself to feel a connection to the Christian community. As always, I keep my focus on whether the content presented agrees with scripture. Often it does-- but the rare times that it doesn't, I can still learn by it.

Hello Blest;

Are these Ministers Garth and Christina Coonce of Tri-State Christian Television? I will give it a watch and share more.

I usually listen to Christian Talk radio syndications such as Alistair Begg with Truth For Life Ministries radio, author and Senior Pastor at Parkside Church in Cleveland, OH,

Chip Ingram with Living On The Edge radio, author and former Senior Pastor with Venture Christian Church in Los Gatos, CA,

and I studied at seminary The Master's Plan For The Church by John Macarthur with Grace To You radio, author and Senior Pastor with Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, CA.

Do you watch it and if so, what are your thoughts on it?
I watch it quite a bit and especially at night when my pain keeps me awake and no one else is here in this forum.
It is a place for the homebound like myself to feel a connection to the Christian community. As always, I keep my focus on whether the content presented agrees with scripture. Often it does-- but the rare times that it doesn't, I can still learn by it.
Is that the home of all of that word of faith nonsense though?

No, not heard of it, though I don't watch much tv anyway.
Do you listen to christian radio? Sometimes radio can be better than tv as you can be doing something else (like knitting) or to give your eyes a rest.

Back