Tell us about your ministry

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Tell us about your ministry

Tell us about your ministry with valid links. You can also keep us informed about the happenings, so that others can pray over it.

My name is Dave Zillmer and I represent a group called the African Christian Mission Society (ACMS). Our vision is to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Ghana and other African countries. Our website is www.angelfire.com/ks3/ghana. Our main activity is the collection of Bibles and Christian materials in English for distribution in Africa wherever English can be used. While the main activity has been in Ghana, English materials have been sent into Uganda, Kenya, Nigeria, and Zambia as well as other places.

We are now getting into obtaining acceptable and reliable translations of the Bible into the local languages of Ghana. It is our hope to obtain TWI Bibles from the Bible Society of Ghana for distribution in the evangelism programs of the church there. If God wills it, we would also like to do the same in places like Nigeria, Cameroon, Uganda, Kenya and South Africa.

We also have sponsored children in Ghana and Kenya and have done other "Random acts of Christian kindness".

While yes we are part of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS), we are open to any Christian that has a mission heart and wants the Gospel to spread on the African continent.

Just a brief intro to the ACMS.

In Christ,

Dave Zillmer
The African Christian Mission Society

The Circuit Rider

First, let me say hello, and thank you for having me as a member of the forum. It would be easier for me to direct you to a link than to try to tell you about my ministry.

http://thecircuitrider.us/

I am an ordained evangelist and love to travel spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

As a side note: My domain can have as many as 200 sub-domains. If you would like for us to host your web site or message forum ( for free ) just send me an email.

I am also interested in setting up a page that contains links to other Christian forums. If you have a forum or web site and would like a link to it on our site, just let me know.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and I thank God for those who have taken the time and effort to set up forums so that God's children may fellowship and grow.

God Bless You
Rev. John Hart
THE CIRCUIT RIDER

Welcome to CFS, circuitrider. Im glad to have you here. :wave:
Could you link this forum to your website. That would be nice.:)

Hi My name is Nathan
I founded a website called Gods Bible Study.
We have been existence for 9 months.
We write our own materials and we strive to serve God with the tool of the internet. We are still just getting going. We launched the site 4 weeks ago and it has been nothing but smooth. We are growing at a decent rate.
I want everyone to know about the word of God and to be taught in the proper way. I invite you to come check us out and read some of our materials.
This is my ministry and I thank God for giving it to me.
www.godsbiblestudy.org

May God Bless you all.
-Nathan
Head Director of Gods Bible Study.

my mission

Is in Afica it is Helping others to help themself. Giving them hope a dream and a belief that will carrie them on to their divine purpose in Christ Jesus. http://www.hopedreamandbelieve.com we sponsor kids to go to school because if they can't pay they don't go to school that means they stay poor with no skills. so we focus on
“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetimeâ€â€”Author unknown.
we interact with them through email and our other churches there.
our womens group is sponsoring two boys one to grade school and the other college to be an Electrician. we want to sponsor many more by starting a business. pray for direction.

Back