Temptation

Bob Wille (Family)

Passed on, November 6, 2022
God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation.
Afterward, they will receive the crown of life
that God has promised to those who love him
.”
James 1:12

I can resist anything –
except temptation.

[Oscar Wilde]
Naturally, God Speaks
Web 789.JPG

Believe me it is very hard to be a christian. At the same time i really enjoy it because its a challenge and i am interested in the reward. I have personally heard Jesus speak my name literally. I do not believe Jesus because of this but because of his teaching, it appeals to me. Jesus is powerful and his words will exist forever. I do not know if that means the bible itself, or just his commands and teachings.

"For you have been born again, but not to a life that will quickly end. Your new life will last forever because it comes from the eternal, living word of God."
1 Peter 1:23 (NLT)

Believe me it is very hard to be a christian. At the same time i really enjoy it because its a challenge and i am interested in the reward. I have personally heard Jesus speak my name literally. I do not believe Jesus because of this but because of his teaching, it appeals to me. Jesus is powerful and his words will exist forever. I do not know if that means the bible itself, or just his commands and teachings.

That’s just what I said a few weeks ago.
I thought about giving Christianity up and going back to my old ways. It was safer before. Like I was in the harbour and in no danger of anything. Now I’ve no control and it’s kinda scary. I have no idea where this is going if I’m honest but at least I’ve got The Big Guy on my side and I trust Him to lead me safely to the other side despite a few storms and choppy waters...

Phew🙏

The alternative to Christianity may sound good while we are on this earth.
But if we forsake our faith in Jesus Christ, our eternal future will not include heaven with God.

Back