Tennessee

Borrow someone's glasses and read this : LOL.
Or either I need to! :smiley10:

Ha ha ... I got my glasses on but thought you were referring to Psalm91 . It 's called snow on the brain .... He he ... or should I say " Sometimers " .... LOL :smiley10:

I also hear we need bobsleds to get across the street because there's so much snow . but not today ;)

Ha ha , Michael .... We didn't even have any snow last winter .... We shared our wealth with those down south .... He he ... We love to share , us Canucks ... We are very hospitable .:smiley90::smiley90:

Ha ha , Michael .... We didn't even have any snow last winter .... We shared our wealth with those down south .... He he ... We love to share , us Canucks ... We are very hospitable .:smiley90::smiley90:

I'm glad the snow is over with. But it sure has been hot!

I'm glad the snow is over with. But it sure has been hot!

Been hot here too and we have you guys to blame , cause I guess because we shared our winter , now you all are sharing your summer . Yesterday we had an earthquake 5.0 and severe thunder and lightening storms with heavy wind and rain and not far from us had a tornado .

I may be from NY, but I live in Tin-ess-ee.

He he ... You guys are funny and I just love all your accents. We have some here but not as much as you all . The east coasters speak different and have a lot of slang words that are hard to understand . Newfoundland in particlular.

Hahahaha, I was confused at first. Had to read it again to figure it out :p
I'm from NY, so we don't necessarily talk with a southern accent ;)

He he ... You guys are funny and I just love all your accents. We have some here but not as much as you all . The east coasters speak different and have a lot of slang words that are hard to understand . Newfoundland in particlular.

And who said it was my accent? Maybe I'm imitating someone else :D

Back