Testimonials.. let's share shall we!? Thought this would be fun!

Hello there brothers and sisters. So I thought I’d say hello and share something with you guys and if any of you feel like sharing as well.. that’d be awesome! So I recently got picked to speak at church and talk about my healing experiences. I’ve had two of them.. one being an emotional healing because of my divorce.. I was in a really dark place and for a while there felt so alone and lost in the world and didn’t know what to do about my situation because I had tried everything in my power to be the spiritual leader and get marriage counseling but my ex wife completely changed after the miscarriage and wanted out of the marriage because she didn’t want children anymore and didn’t want me to stay with her and be miserable or miss out. And she wouldn’t sit down and talk to me about it because had she.. I would of told her that I would sacrifice having children as long as I kept her as my wife but she abandoned me and enough about that lol my heart healed after I got prayer for that and that was a couple of months before my recent healing at church. I got prayer from the same lady who is definitely something else! God works through her like crazy and I’ve had to suffer with a broken shoulder for over 2 years and some of you on here know of my injury I think. I’m sure I mentioned it a while back.. but it was a nightmare with doctors telling me it was going to be a complicated surgery and the night I got prayer at church.. something amazing happened after she asked if I could do arm circles which used to hurt and I couldn’t do it all the way but I go to move my arm and I feel no pain. So it went from small arm circles to flailing them around and trying to throw a pitch to see if my shoulders felt any pain and there was no pain at all. It was like I hadn’t broken my shoulder at all and I was in tears.. joyful tears of course praising God for healing that part of me that I seriously felt needed healing for a while and I was getting no relief from any doctor. But I just wanted to share that with you guys and figured it would be fun for you guys and gals to share if you wanted to.. just a way to hear from the rest of the members here and to hear of what God’s done in your life. I thought of a few questions and only share if you want to.. you don’t have to.. no pressure. I just thought I’d go out of my way and put myself out there so that I got to know you guys a little more and to hear what God’s done in your lives! It’s fascinating hearing other people’s stories and it’s a reminder of who our God really is and how He shows us true unconditional love everyday!

So for anyone who wants to share their testimonial and talk about their healing.. whether emotional or physical…
  • Before, what were you feeling? Thinking? What was difficult for you?
  • During, what did God do? When and where was this encounter with Jesus?
  • What’s different now? What impact has this had on your life/heart?

• Thank you brothers and sisters.. I hope you are all doing really well and I apologize if I haven’t been online in a while.. been dealing with a lot and I’ve had quite a few close friends in my life pass away and right now I have way more emotions then I know what to do with so just been pressing into the Lord and asking Him to help guide me and cope with all of it because it’s just too much to process and it feels like a bad dream you know? I can’t wait to hear from you! Love you all brothers and sisters.. and I hope you all have a blessed day or night! Wherever you are haha ‘tis evening here so it’s night night for me! Talk to you all soon

Wow thats amazing praise the Lord! Yes I remember you!

My healing, well where do I start. I think I might have shared it before!

Short version is this, before, I was in darkness, i was feeling out of sorts all the time, it was diffcult to even function normally. They called it manic depression otherwise known as bipolar disorder. I had to be on very powerful drugs and take them everyday. The drugs has bad side effects. It affected my work and outlook on life and everything. I went throug so many doctors and psychiatrists and meds and appointments it was not funny. I was in and out of hosptial. Pretty sure satan had a number on me and filling my mind with lies and doubts. I would be fine for a while and then something would happen every couple of months ago and the cycle would start again. This happend for about oh 15 years! Since I was 16. A loong time to suffer!

During...I knew God was going to lead me through this but I wasnt sure how, I just had to have faith He would heal me. I asked Jesus for help. He could do what no doctor could. I got to know Him, and the more I got to know him, the more I trusted him. I needed inner healing. One day after going to so many healing things trying to take hold of what God had for me, I went up for prayer by this anointed healer who was visiting my church. He and his wife prayed for me. im pretty sure it was his fervent prayer cos he was a righteous man that was answered, and his touch and well, I just knew inside, I was healed. Bipolar disorder, which no doctors ever gave a good diagnosis or prognosis outcome on ...you die either by suicide or some other unfortunate reckless thing. It was gone. My deliverance was complete. I dont even have that label anymore.

From that day, oh it was more than 7 years ago now, Ive never had to go back to see a doctor or take any medication related to that diagnosis. Never had a crushing depression or manic high I was stable as a rock. Cos Jesus is my rock! My life now is pretty amazing, have just started a new job and got my business up and running I dont worry about anything as Gods got this. I have a loving church family and I have a hope and a future. Hallelujah!

So there you go..God can do anything. He loves me and doesnt leave me in the dark..and He wants me to do His will. And anyone reading this just trust Him and He can heal you too.

Wow thats amazing praise the Lord! Yes I remember you!

My healing, well where do I start. I think I might have shared it before!

Short version is this, before, I was in darkness, i was feeling out of sorts all the time, it was diffcult to even function normally. They called it manic depression otherwise known as bipolar disorder. I had to be on very powerful drugs and take them everyday. The drugs has bad side effects. It affected my work and outlook on life and everything. I went throug so many doctors and psychiatrists and meds and appointments it was not funny. I was in and out of hosptial. Pretty sure satan had a number on me and filling my mind with lies and doubts. I would be fine for a while and then something would happen every couple of months ago and the cycle would start again. This happend for about oh 15 years! Since I was 16. A loong time to suffer!

During...I knew God was going to lead me through this but I wasnt sure how, I just had to have faith He would heal me. I asked Jesus for help. He could do what no doctor could. I got to know Him, and the more I got to know him, the more I trusted him. I needed inner healing. One day after going to so many healing things trying to take hold of what God had for me, I went up for prayer by this anointed healer who was visiting my church. He and his wife prayed for me. im pretty sure it was his fervent prayer cos he was a righteous man that was answered, and his touch and well, I just knew inside, I was healed. Bipolar disorder, which no doctors ever gave a good diagnosis or prognosis outcome on ...you die either by suicide or some other unfortunate reckless thing. It was gone. My deliverance was complete. I dont even have that label anymore.

From that day, oh it was more than 7 years ago now, Ive never had to go back to see a doctor or take any medication related to that diagnosis. Never had a crushing depression or manic high I was stable as a rock. Cos Jesus is my rock! My life now is pretty amazing, have just started a new job and got my business up and running I dont worry about anything as Gods got this. I have a loving church family and I have a hope and a future. Hallelujah!

So there you go..God can do anything. He loves me and doesnt leave me in the dark..and He wants me to do His will. And anyone reading this just trust Him and He can heal you too.

I love that! And yes God is definitely amazing and can do anything. Sometimes we get so caught up in the world and our lives and think He's not answering all of our prayers but we don't see the big picture and we don't know all the moves He is making in our lives so we just have to trust that he's paving the way and he's got our best interest at heart!

Hello there brothers and sisters. So I thought I’d say hello and share something with you guys and if any of you feel like sharing as well.. that’d be awesome! So I recently got picked to speak at church and talk about my healing experiences. I’ve had two of them.. one being an emotional healing because of my divorce.. I was in a really dark place and for a while there felt so alone and lost in the world and didn’t know what to do about my situation because I had tried everything in my power to be the spiritual leader and get marriage counseling but my ex wife completely changed after the miscarriage and wanted out of the marriage because she didn’t want children anymore and didn’t want me to stay with her and be miserable or miss out. And she wouldn’t sit down and talk to me about it because had she.. I would of told her that I would sacrifice having children as long as I kept her as my wife but she abandoned me and enough about that lol my heart healed after I got prayer for that and that was a couple of months before my recent healing at church. I got prayer from the same lady who is definitely something else! God works through her like crazy and I’ve had to suffer with a broken shoulder for over 2 years and some of you on here know of my injury I think. I’m sure I mentioned it a while back.. but it was a nightmare with doctors telling me it was going to be a complicated surgery and the night I got prayer at church.. something amazing happened after she asked if I could do arm circles which used to hurt and I couldn’t do it all the way but I go to move my arm and I feel no pain. So it went from small arm circles to flailing them around and trying to throw a pitch to see if my shoulders felt any pain and there was no pain at all. It was like I hadn’t broken my shoulder at all and I was in tears.. joyful tears of course praising God for healing that part of me that I seriously felt needed healing for a while and I was getting no relief from any doctor. But I just wanted to share that with you guys and figured it would be fun for you guys and gals to share if you wanted to.. just a way to hear from the rest of the members here and to hear of what God’s done in your life. I thought of a few questions and only share if you want to.. you don’t have to.. no pressure. I just thought I’d go out of my way and put myself out there so that I got to know you guys a little more and to hear what God’s done in your lives! It’s fascinating hearing other people’s stories and it’s a reminder of who our God really is and how He shows us true unconditional love everyday!

So for anyone who wants to share their testimonial and talk about their healing.. whether emotional or physical…

• Thank you brothers and sisters.. I hope you are all doing really well and I apologize if I haven’t been online in a while.. been dealing with a lot and I’ve had quite a few close friends in my life pass away and right now I have way more emotions then I know what to do with so just been pressing into the Lord and asking Him to help guide me and cope with all of it because it’s just too much to process and it feels like a bad dream you know? I can’t wait to hear from you! Love you all brothers and sisters.. and I hope you all have a blessed day or night! Wherever you are haha ‘tis evening here so it’s night night for me! Talk to you all soon

Please, may I offer a suggestion? Some of us are old and have tired eyes and we simply can't read a large block of text. We need you to hit the Enter key every three lines or so and leave a blank line between paragraphs.

It would be wonderful if you could do this for us. Thanks.

Hello Godiswithme1922;

God bless, brother, and thank you for your post! I am touched by your warm testimony and am blessed how God has gotten you past so much. We're also blessed to learn your arm has healed.

All you share encourages many of us!

I'm sorry your wife decided to move on. We will keep her in prayer and no doubt the Lord will send someone to cross her path and witness to her.

My personal testimony has been emotionally wearying. I go to a Christian counselor (one of my personal mentor pastors) once a year to do a self check and just met with him a couple of weeks ago. He knows I haven't taken a sabbatical in the last 7 years and is encouraging me to time off and get refreshed.

God bless you, Daniel, and your family. Keep writing!

Back