Testimonies 3

chdmission

Passed on, January 25, 2023
Jesus is only Great Deliverer

There was a woman named Muniyamma, who had been possessed by goddesses (demons) and used to tell oracles in Maloya where our church is located.
While we were ministering the Word and distributing tracts we saw her and talked with her sharing our testimonies. After a month she came to our church asking us to pray for healing of her stomach pain. Then Daisy and I started praying for her, instantly she fell down on the floor, screaming, and rolling all over the floor in the church, she was un-conscience. No one present could control her for one hour, we kept praying, then she was conscious and we kept proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ and said that she should deny the gods and goddesses and confess her sins and accept the Lord Jesus as her personal Savior. Because she had such a great reputation in the village for speaking oracles she wouldn't accept Christ. We prayed and fasted for her a week and more.
After a month again she started coming regularly to church but had not been delivered from demon possession.
As we were again praying for her, in church, she went into a fit falling down and rolling around breaking things as her body flung about. The congregation started praying with us to seek deliverance of her from demon possession. After the demons let her up she left without Christ.

After one month the Lord Jesus set her free from the possession. Praise the Lord!
Her family did everything they could to prevent her from getting to church but she was provided with times to make some meetings.
One fine day she was cooking a meal for her family, 8 children and her husband. It was about 8 pm, she had cooked rice and other dishes. She started serving food to the children and husband. Her husband found a tail in the last handful of rice and another one found the head of that Lizard. They were all fearful as this Lizard was deadly poison! Everyone became scared; would they live or die. Muniyamma asked the family to call the
Pastor to pray for them and after a long discussion; they called at 11:15
pm. I rushed along with Daisy and my older son (Sam) to their house. It was with great joy to see them welcome us in their house. They explained the Lizard problem in their food and they were under great fear of death!
It was a wonderful situation for us to tell the Gospel to them and encouraged them to trust the Lord Jesus as their Savior and Lord.
Immediately the family said that if the Lord gives them life surely they will become His children and they would denounce other gods and goddess. We prayed and pleaded to our Lord Jesus Christ for their lives to be safe.
The next day they all visited our bible study and they accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior. This miracle opened the door to her village so the Gospel of Jesus Christ could be preached. This showed all the neighbors of Muniamma how Jesus is all powerful and the only Living God!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord!!!!!

Glory be to Jesus!!! That is awesome! Thank You for sharing this testimony with us!
I trust that the Lord will Continue to do great and mighty things in your lives and the lives of those around you!
Keep ripping up the devils kingdom! In Jesus Mighty Name! I will continue to plead the Blood of Jesus over you all and praying ps 91 and a hedge of protection over you all!

Praying also ps 23, 103, 112, Is 54, zechariah 9:11-12, 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, 2 Corinthians 9:7-15, Ephesians 1:16-23, 3:14-20,; Colossians 1:9-11, 1 Thessalonians 5:23, Romans 15:13, 29

Back