Testimony for kindness for a long lifespan...

Greetings:

Hillyer lived a long life living till 1927

bye

(Staff Edit to remove a link to a site that sells products or service 0 Rule 7.1)

Moderator Note:
My apologies for having to remove your link... please consider the following rule:

Rule 7.1. If any member wishes to post at CFS with any request for funding, for offering products for sale or to place a link in this forum to any site that requests financial donations or sells any type of products, they must first obtain permission from our Administrative staff via PM. Please include sales details, funding details or the off-site link URL in your PM request as well as a list of products or services that are offered from you or through that site. This permission will only be granted in exceptional circumstances.

The staff will review the link for approval or denial.

Hope you have a very blessed day.

Greetings:

Hillyer lived a long life living till 1927

bye

(Staff Edit to remove a link to a site that sells products or service 0 Rule 7.1)

I am sorry you can not sell that on line here, however allow me to tell you what will be even better.

Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ will allow all people to live and life of "eternal" peace and joy in God's perfect heaven.

The salvation of God is 100% free to all of us but it cost the Father His preciouse Son the Lord Jesus Christ.

I am confident that our wonderful moderators will allow this comment and in fact will probably say Amen and Amen!

Back