Thank You, CFS! + Sunday School

About a year ago, I posted a thread on Sunday School and a CFS Brother suggested showing the wonderful movie The Prince of Egypt.

Well, this week I showed a 10 minute clip of the movie and the kids loved it, it was a huge success.

I couldn't find that thread and I don't remember who gave me this tip but whoever you are, thank you very much and may Jesus bless you. The Holy Spirit was clearly speaking through you.

I know I can' stop talking about my Sunday School lessons but to me, this is the most important thing I've ever done in my life.

Any other tips are more than welcome, may God bless you all.

About a year ago, I posted a thread on Sunday School and a CFS Brother suggested showing the wonderful movie The Prince of Egypt.

Well, this week I showed a 10 minute clip of the movie and the kids loved it, it was a huge success.

I couldn't find that thread and I don't remember who gave me this tip but whoever you are, thank you very much and may Jesus bless you. The Holy Spirit was clearly speaking through you.

I know I can' stop talking about my Sunday School lessons but to me, this is the most important thing I've ever done in my life.

last week my son showed that same movie to his Sunday school kids using a HD projector, on a 110" screen. The kids loved it until they discovered they could make animal shapes on the screen by putting their hands up in front of the projector. :)

put a quotation mark when Forum Search “The Prince of Egypt” : )
http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/animated-adaptations-of-the-bible.39665/#post-362921

a related bible verse....
we are all children once: Yeah, of course "obey" is for children to take note, first line....
but now, WE are adult, we take note of the second line : )

Colossians 3:20-21King James Version (KJV)
20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
21 Fathers, provoke not your children to anger, lest they be discouraged.

Ephesians 6:1-4New King James Version (NKJV)
6 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother,” which is the first commandment with promise: 3 “that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth.”[a]
4 And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord.

Thank you for allowing us to share this blessed experience with you! Its wonderful to see your growth and excitement. The Body of Christ needs to hear positive things as much as being able to help someone. Besides it is good for us all to rejoice with you!

Another good movie that the kids should enjoy is Joseph. Its a cartoon like the prince of egypt and is very enlightning. Veggie Tales are good ones also. Not sure if they like puppets or not but there is also a puppet named gerbert. Who has some 15-20 minute episodes. And The Donut man. The donut man is singing and kids their own age learning valuable lessons about things like being a helper and such. For those who enjoy super hero's there is also one called Bible Man...they get to watch him defeat bad things with Biblical ways. If you go to the Bible book store or even go online to christian book distributers, you can find lots of things geared towards kids. Might even be able to go to youtube and see if there are any videos of the names i mentioned, then you can preview them and see what matches your message or topic for the lesson.

Keep up the good work my friend! You are doing great! :)

If this is still unclaimed, can I take credit! LOL!! :)
Really nice of you Flavio. To acknowledge this and come back and give praise report! Awesome :)

Back