Thank You CFS

Feb 2, 2014
American
www.abdicate.net
This thread is a BIG Thank You to all the lovely ppl on here both staff and members alike. (y)

God brought me to this site when I was really struggling with myself, and with God's call over my life.
Thank you for teaching me, encouraging me, and showing me kindness. :love:

The time I've spent on here - I will always cherish. :)
It's all we can hope for and why we spend our free time - building God's family :)

Cturtle

Senior Moderator / Secretary
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Feb 11, 2015
Usa
Like Abdicate said... it's what the body of Christ is supposed to do for each other. Build up, encourage and speak the truth in love.

Your a very blessed young man and we're glad to see that your in a better place spiritually right now. Keep growing and allowing the Father to guide you and change you everyday.

Blessings to you my friend

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Feb 15, 2010
Daly City, California
www.livingstoneministries.com
This thread is a BIG Thank You to all the lovely ppl on here both staff and members alike. (y)

God brought me to this site when I was really struggling with myself, and with God's call over my life.
Thank you for teaching me, encouraging me, and showing me kindness. :love:

The time I've spent on here - I will always cherish. :)
Dear Pieces To Peace;

Thank you for blessing us with your warm thread, brother! I feel we all relate to what you wrote and personally, I have enjoyed reading your testimonies. Press on!

You are in my prayers regarding your studies in 2018.

We all have a lot of good fellowship ahead of us at CFS and look forward to sharing more with you soon, Pieces To Peace!

God bless you, brother, and your family!