Thank you God for getting my life back on track

So to be brief :)

1-I left an abusive 4 1/2 yr relationship with a very NONgodly man going on 6 wks ago and got my own little place to live.
2-I found a full-time job (AMEN!)
3-I earned a 4.0 report card in the last term
4-I re-discovered God, and I'm on my way to moving towards Jesus with the help of the Holy Spirit
5-With these facts in place, I give Glory to God
6-Additionally my youngest son has prayed for me go to back to church--and today I went with him for the first time since 2003

So if that isn't enough to thank God for and seek Jesus, I don't know what is. So thank you God for putting me on the track to stability and sustenance, love, relationship, health, and everything!

1-I left an abusive 4 1/2 yr relationship with a very NONgodly man going on 6 wks ago and got my own little place to live.
4-I re-discovered God, and I'm on my way to moving towards Jesus with the help of the Holy Spirit
6-Additionally my youngest son has prayed for me go to back to church--and today I went with him for the first time since 2003

So if that isn't enough to thank God for and seek Jesus, I don't know what is. So thank you God for putting me on the track to stability and sustenance, love, relationship, health, and everything!
I love this <3
I'm so glad you got out of that abusive relationship. I was abused by my Dad for most of my life. Physically and emotionally. But God's healing me.
And know that God will heal whatever you go through, especially those emotional scars! He absolutely adores you.

I'm so glad to see how much God is blessing you!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

You are fearfully and wonderfully made!!!!

So encouraged!

I'm sorry for you that you were abused--it does scar you, but it also teaches you that it isn't right and there is something better out there to reach for. I'm thankful that I was able to learn from it and have such a good friend who walked me through it all the way. She loves the Lord too.

more praise report--And my dr today said that I lost 8 pounds, my bad cholesterol went from 276 to 142, and she's happy with my new life! I told her I was turning back to God and going to church as part of my all - inclusive lifestyle improvements--she was very proud of me! Thanks for your prayers and encouragement. I'm really thankful today for good news and people who are here on this site!!!! Now where do you get those cute pictures and animations? Love em!

Just a reminder, there will be times where you feel that God's not there because he may seem silent. But always remember during those difficult times, that God will always pull through. Always. Not half the time, but always :) :) :)

Thank you Ryan. As I study, read, pray, and talk to/read posts with people, I discover that he was not with God, so he did these things because of that for the most part, and that a Godly man would never do those things. I plan to continue to read and pray, and never be in contact with people who have proved toxic to me like that, other than to pray for them whenever I can. I'm so thankful every day for the freedom to be able to worship God and live my life with his blessings so I could get away from that and also learn from it what I was doing wrong and a better place for me to be in my life.

Back