Thank You, Lord For Christian Forum Site!

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Dear brothers and sisters;

I want to personally thank you all at Christian Forum Site. I know many members fellowship here daily, and others fellowship when they can. Its all good, and when you log on, you are a blessing to everyone.

I always pray before logging on and have been blessed. I witness peace and good fellowship and enjoy sharing with you. There have been disagreements in our threads and posts but discern healthy discussions.

Colossians 3:15, 15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.

Christians strive to live in peace because God has our callings assigned to each one. His Peace equates with His Love and passes on to us. Our Love to God meets our love and needs to others, our greatest need is attaining a relationship with Christ Jesus.

Thank you all for your fellowship. God bless you and your families.

Colossians 3:15, 15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.
Jesus said he would give us peace not as the world gives. I guess this verse completes and complements what Jesus said. Inner peace also comes from the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Its one of His fruits. I love peace, i personally think its the greatest gift someone can receive. Think about it Love, Joy, Long suffering, Gentleness, etc are not as rewarding as (inner) peace.

Back