Thank you

Psalm91

Inactive
Thank you

Even tho I am going thru a lot of trials with my health, I praise God during this storm :smiley170:

Thank you Jesus

Psalm91,
The joy of the LORD is your strength [Nehemiah 8:10 ] :)

Psalm 19:14
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer

Psalm 27:14
Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Psalm 28:8
The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed

Psalm 3:3
But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

Psalm 30:5
For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalm 30:11
Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness

Even tho I am going thru a lot of trials with my health, I praise God during this storm :smiley170:

Thank you Jesus

My dear brother .... be encouraged that God is not finished with you and to praise Him through the storms is hard to do but He sees that praise and hears that praise and He is there with you . When we praise Him , we are lifted up and as we do that , somehow our pain does not seem as hard because He gives us a peace that we cannot understand but the assurance that God is in control and I think of the song " His eye is on the Sparrow and I know He watches me "

Praying for you dear friend , knowing that he recieves all the honour and all the glory .

Hey Psalm .... I like your signature ... Nice ....

It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights. He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. Psalm 18:32-34

OK now your hijacking my thread:smiley10:

Just kidding

Oops sorry ... I surrender .... I promise I won't do it again .

Continuing to pray for you . my brother.
528118qacwxj79qi.gif

Back