Thank You

I would like to Thank the Staff for Excepting me to this Forum. I look forward to Learning from others and expressing my own views and beliefs. And hope I can be of help to others who may need it. I know we all without doubt are correct in our beliefs and understanding of Fathers word. Perhaps these understandings and beliefs of some can be tweaked. That includes those of my own.

Blessings to All

Greetings and Welcome to cfs buddyt
We are very glad to have you as a part of our forum family.

As we ask of all new memers,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

Greetings buddyt: Welcome to CFS. I very much look forward to sharing ideas and fellowship with you.Your enthusiasm is apparent and quite refreshing. It will be a pleasure to share ideas and fellowship with you.

May you be blessed by Our Lord.

Egraine

I would like to Thank the Staff for Excepting me to this Forum. I look forward to Learning from others and expressing my own views and beliefs. And hope I can be of help to others who may need it. I know we all without doubt are correct in our beliefs and understanding of Fathers word. Perhaps these understandings and beliefs of some can be tweaked. That includes those of my own.

Blessings to All
Welcome to CFS. See you around the forum.

Blessings

Back