Thank you

rtm3039

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Good day, my brothers and sisters. Just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your friendship and to wish each of you a happy a joyful weekend to come. I am inspired by the fellowship you all have shown and look forward to a long and loving relationship. God bless each and everyone of you:

Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of a friend springs from their heartfelt advice. (Proverbs 27: 9)

rtm3039

Good day, my brothers and sisters. Just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your friendship and to wish each of you a happy a joyful weekend to come. I am inspired by the fellowship you all have shown and look forward to a long and loving relationship. God bless each and everyone of you:

Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of a friend springs from their heartfelt advice. (Proverbs 27: 9)

rtm3039

Also wanted to pass along that I am taking part in this 30-day “next step” program for people who just recently re-found their faith. Today’s message included the following:

“The LORD your God in your midst, the Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing” (Zephaniah 3:17)

The lesson quotes A.W. Tozer, The Pursuit of God, which says “God formed us for His pleasure…that we as well as He can in divine communion enjoy the sweet and mysterious mingling of kindred personalities. He meant us to see Him and live with Him and draw our life from His smile.”

For anyone interested, a copy of this short book is available on-line, at http://www.parable.com/assets/pcom/files/Excerpt/9781600660030.pdf

Rtm3039

Hello rtm3039;

You started your 30 "next step" around March 29th. How are you coming along, brother? We have been praying for your next steps with Jesus these last couple of weeks.

A sister I have been ministering to did a 30 day "next step" and she exclaimed to me early this week that she is having a "breakthrough" with God. She is seeing more clear now, her questions, the plans God has for her and her growing faith in the Lord are big parts of her new relationship with Jesus.

I am blessed for what you're doing.

Press on, brother!

God bless you and your family.

Hello rtm3039;

You started your 30 "next step" around March 29th. How are you coming along, brother? We have been praying for your next steps with Jesus these last couple of weeks.

A sister I have been ministering to did a 30 day "next step" and she exclaimed to me early this week that she is having a "breakthrough" with God. She is seeing more clear now, her questions, the plans God has for her and her growing faith in the Lord are big parts of her new relationship with Jesus.

I am blessed for what you're doing.

Press on, brother!

God bless you and your family.

Hey bobinfaith,

As a matter of fact, did the last module this morning. It was interesting.

Since I still find myself among the unemployed, I have way too much time at home (waiting to see the results of the last round of job interviews). As I might have mentioned before, I joined a church (Christ Fellowship) a couple of months ago. I had free time Thursday and Friday and took the time to watch a large number of sermons Pastor Rick did from 2016 to present.

I had no idea just how little I actually knew. Spent time with Revelations and John. Learned about our own trinity (body, soul and spirit); about death, heaven, second coming, 1000 year reign, and new earth; and John 14, 15, and 16. There were also several sermons showing how much of the Bible addressed scientific fact that our scientific community did not discover until 2,000 years later. Also studied God's attributes and the difference between being a worrier and a warrior. It was an amazing couple of days of almost wall-to-wall Bible study.

I am still trying to coordinate by re-baptism, but I was just accepted into the church's security team and will receive my initial training next Wednesday.

I am having issues sleeping and, since this tribulation started back in mid-January, I have been unable to sleep past 2 - 3 am; regardless of when I go to bed. The odd thing is that I do not wake up because of any stress, I just wake up because I am no longer tired. Have not been able to figure that one out. Also worth mentioning that I went from a size 44 waist to a 38.

That's about all going on in the current like of rtm3039.

Bless you for checking in on me and keep those prayers coming.

Back