Thanking you already

Thanking you already

Hello all. I'm new to the forum and I just want to say that I'm thankful for you. I've been having a bit of a tough time lately since I've recommitted my life to God about a month ago after separating myself from some things He wasn't pleased with me doing. I was feeling a bit lonely and had a crappy weekend thinking about the stuff that I used to do. When I feel like this, I often think of Job (even though I'm nowhere near as perturbed as he must have been, even with all my problems) and how all his friends, and even his wife wanted him to curse God and die. He refused, I always think, so I need to stand strong as well. Nevertheless I'm glad I found this forum when I Googled "does God want me to date". I was reading some posts from some of you and it really encouraged me. I'd also asked God for some Christian friends, and I'm thankful He's providing them online and easily accessible all day! And even though I'm single, I'm not alone. Thank you guys for reminding me of that with your encouraging posts. Even though you don't know who they help, the posts are still out there, waiting to be found. Anyway, thanks for having this site available, and I look forward to communicating with you all. God bless, and truuuuussssst me, I'll definitely be in touch :)

Welcome to CFS.

One thing that you must remember is that you are not alone. God is with you and He loves you. Take all of your concerns, doubts, cares, and everything to God in prayer. He is waiting for you to call upon Him. Get in the word and find scriptures for depression and say them as often as you need to. When you don't stay in the word, it renders you weak and the devil will have a field day with your emotions. Get in the word sis and God will take care of the rest.

God bless and again, welcome to CFS

Godbe4me

welcomsts.gif

Happy Sunday Naturallinguist! Welcome to CFS. I'm right with ya sis on the things going on in our lives. I'm glad you found this site also. :smiley20:. Stick round and feel free. We are all HOT for GOD. Here is a bouquet just for you
200px-Chilis_at_Pike_Place_Market.jpg

Everybody calls me "Chili" you can to:smiley90:

Back