Thanks be to my Savior

hello everybody my name is Jerry and I am a Christian and have been since I was about 16 years old I have reached the age of 80 years young I have been married to a Christian wife for 60 years I am looking forward to learning more about my Savior on this forum. Maybe I can be of service to new Christians because of my experiences. I like what I have been reading on this forum and what this site stands for. Looking forward to meeting fellow Christians and discussing things pertaining to God and his plans for us in the future

Welcome Jerry! So glad to meet you and looking forward to talking with you.
Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance!
God Bless

Welcome Jerry! So glad to meet you and looking forward to talking with you.
Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance!
God Bless
thank you Cturtle for the welcome, I to am looking forward to talking with you about our Lord Jesus and his wonderful grace that he has bestowed upon us, and the eternal life that he has promised us. May God bless you

born again Jerry

Hello Jerry - It is so nice to meet you! Welcome to Christian Forum Site, and I look forward to you joining us in some great fellowship.

Welcome Jerry [emoji4]
I'm sure your experience will be valuable to everyone and I'd love to hear how you found Christ and became Christian, I find these stories wonderful and treasure them all [emoji259]

hello everybody my name is Jerry and I am a Christian and have been since I was about 16 years old I have reached the age of 80 years young I have been married to a Christian wife for 60 years I am looking forward to learning more about my Savior on this forum. Maybe I can be of service to new Christians because of my experiences. I like what I have been reading on this forum and what this site stands for. Looking forward to meeting fellow Christians and discussing things pertaining to God and his plans for us in the future
Welcome Jerry! Glad to have you here in CFS

Welcome, Jerry! It's wonderful to have older brethren here with us with long experience in the testimony. As a young brother, I can say from my own short experience that the long experience of others has been of immense help to me. I remember a time when I was gathered with the brethren once, and at the beginning of the occasion I was moved by the Spirit to stand up and share an impression. Near the end of the time, a brother in his late 80's also got up and an shared his impression. Afterwards another brother said to me that what we'd seen there that evening was both youth and experience. I suppose we need youth, we need young brethren to take up the testimony, to take on responsibility, and fill up the ranks, but we young folk need to learn from the experience of those who've gone on before.

Welcome Jerry [emoji4]
I'm sure your experience will be valuable to everyone and I'd love to hear how you found Christ and became Christian, I find these stories wonderful and treasure them all [emoji259]
hello softly. When I was about 16 I joined a youth group at church and as I listened and enjoyed being with teens about my age the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart and convicted me of my sins and showed me about the love of Jesus, and how I could have my sins forgiven, by believing that he died for me and rose again from the dead.

Born-again Jerry

Welcome, Jerry! It's wonderful to have older brethren here with us with long experience in the testimony. As a young brother, I can say from my own short experience that the long experience of others has been of immense help to me. I remember a time when I was gathered with the brethren once, and at the beginning of the occasion I was moved by the Spirit to stand up and share an impression. Near the end of the time, a brother in his late 80's also got up and an shared his impression. Afterwards another brother said to me that what we'd seen there that evening was both youth and experience. I suppose we need youth, we need young brethren to take up the testimony, to take on responsibility, and fill up the ranks, but we young folk need to learn from the experience of those who've gone on before.
thank you Grant, for the nice welcome. Yes we do need youth to carry on the good fight of faith as well as mature Christians who have some experience in understanding the Scriptures. In my personal life I rely onrightly dividing the word of Godbecause I know that all of the Bible was written for us but not all of the Bible was written to us, making a big difference in understanding.

Born-again Jerry

Welcome Jerry!! :D

God Bless and Welcome Jerry,
Looking forward to the fellowship and getting to know each other. May your time here be peaceful and joyful and blessed.
God BLess
jim

Back