Thanks for having me!

Newly Reformed Baptist ,father of three,grandfather of five,happily married.
I was going to say that my life's goal is to know Jesus,which is true, and then give Phiippians 3:10 as a verse,when I remembered what that verse says!
"That I may know Him,and the power of His resurrection,and the FELLOWSHIP OF HIS SUFFERINGS, being made conformable unto His death."
Wow! Like all Christians in love with Christ, I want to know Him,and feel His power in my life,and ...WAIT A MINUTE! Yes, taking part in Christ's sufferings is not the American Christian's idea of good times. But to be conformed and transformed into His Image, we must share with Him.
I pray that God would be gentle with His servent!

Julian of York
"And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever." Isaiah 32:17

hey Julian,

Welcome to the forums, great to have you aboard :)...That's a really powerful verse Philippians 3:10, one where every christian must strive to work toward...

God Bless
Jake

Hi, Julian! I am a newbie here, too, having been here only about 2-3 weeks. I have thoroughly enjoyed this site, and am sure you will, too. I love Phil. 3:10...it sure sets the bar high!! Looking forward to hearing from you in other forums... Blessings, and welcome!!

OOOOO srry 4 the late reply but here i am Pastor. I too want to
Welcome-43.gif

you to CFS my brother from another mother. I hope..........nope...I know you will like it here. We got a lot of peeps beggin to learn the word and achieve higher goals in the ways of Jesus Christ. I/we humbly welcome you sir.
biggrin.png

Chili out. You'll soon see y they call me chili hehehe.ooooooooooooooooooooooooodang it! my avatar blew my cover. Well all righty thennnnnn

Chili out

Back