That ancient serpent called the devil

This I know, please do help me understand the battle in heaven, not the things I already know :D

:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:

*Yawn*

michael and his angels fight with satan and his angels and are not found,to me this means they are lowered to earth.:)

;)
If you think life on earth is bad now, what happens when the following comes to pass?

I don't plan to be here:p

Revelation 12:12

2 Peter 3:12-13

Surely as there will be a "New Heaven and New Earth"
There was war even in heaven - Revelation 12:7

Was,:confused:that part of Rev. may have already happened... Remember when Jesus said He saw satan falling to earth???:D

Dear friends could this mean that when the war occurs even heaven itself could be "tore up" by that ancient serpent called the devil?

I could be wrong but I believe it is God Himself that will re-create a new heaven and earth... I doubt if satan has such power

The Final Judgment Rev 20

11 And I saw a great white throne and the one sitting on it. The earth and sky fled from his presence, but they found no place to hide. 12 I saw the dead, both great and small, standing before God’s throne. And the books were opened, including the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up its dead, and death and the grave[b] gave up their dead. And all were judged according to their deeds. 14 Then death and the grave were thrown into the lake of fire. This lake of fire is the second death. 15 And anyone whose name was not found recorded in the Book of Life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Rev 21

1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

3 I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them.[a] 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.” 5 And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.” 6 And he also said, “It is finished! I am the Alpha and the Omega—the Beginning and the End. To all who are thirsty I will give freely from the springs of the water of life. 7 All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.

Surely there are certain places like abraham's bosom where some living souls are already at so they are safe from satan.

I don't understand the above statement... Did you find this in Gods Word:confused:

In one hand I am confident that God would ensure His own safety before ours. He did not on the cross:israel:

In another, when I hear that heaven itself will be destroyed by fire... my heart crieth that there is a reason for the scripture that says:

1 Peter 5:8

It does not say decieve in this scripture, it does not say kill their mortal flesh it says DEVOUR. Could it be that that wicked devil is actually able to "eat" our soul or simply take them if he is upon the earth?

Soul is mind, will, and emotions...satan is already here, my friend...

Other than ourselves and Angels, who would be in danger in order to protect us from that devouring lion?

I don't worry about it... i believe in the catching up of believers...

Think about this friends and call not on things we understand not. In doing so we may be provoking war in heaven when we understand not. God has the ability to recreate a new earth and surely destroy us and create more of us if it pleases Him. But understand the scripture: "satan can devour" There is probably a meaning behind this wording. When he is cast upon the earth what stands between our living and helpless souls when God is up in heaven? If the war was in heaven was a great distress that even the great Angel michael and his team hardly throw satan out of heaven (that it took a "war" to win), how quick then can he devour our soul? I want to refuse to believe that someone who knows Jesus and His Father's Love could be taken out of the hand of the father ... but there is more meaning in the scriptures than we know... so I shall meditate on this day and night until I understand..

:groupray:

What if things get worse? God is able to keep us and the darker the night the brighter our lights will shine. Even as Egypt groped in the darkness God's people walked in perfect light. As Egypt (the world's system) suffered horrible plagues God's children walk in perfect health. We do not have to fear the plagues. If we should be martyred for Christ this is the highest honor a saint of God can receive - to lay down ones whole life for the Master.
Death is simply graduation and promotion so any way you look at it we win.

Jesus is told most things ,the only thing Jesus doesn,t know is the hour.he says only the father knows.everything Jesus knows can be taught to us.satan is questioning God,s authority,and trying to make questionable the truth.but God,s words last the test of time.and there has to be a point where satan tells all what his doctrine is.at this time satan will be found out to being a liar.in heavenly plains this is.i don,t worry too much,God has told us the end,and it will be done.:)

build your house on the rock.the sand looks very tempting,but when the judgement comes the sandcastle can,t cope with the waters and is destroyed,the rock stays put.:D

for a war to start in heaven,this can only mean satan lies there also.so people in heaven are falling away with the tempting of evil ,maybe down here.maybe they watch what goes on down here and are tempted.we will see.:)

Heaven is the living in the very presence of God and the new throne of God will be on earth with His bride. That is just my opinion though.

maybe,i don,t know,maybe the will of God is done in heaven,and satan has been corrupting them by watching us.i don,t know.

Back